Are you in the mood for something new and tasty? Look no further! We’ve come up with a unique and delicious spin on traditional spaghetti that is sure to become a family favorite. Introducing Ninja Foodi Spaghetti – fresh pasta cooked to perfection right in your own kitchen using the powerful and versatile Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer.
Be prepared to be amazed at what this simple dinner can offer you and your family – not only is it full of flavors, but it’s also ready quickly so weeknight dinners don’t have to be stressful anymore! Keep reading to find out how easy it is to whip up this cozy Italian classic in just minutes with the help of your trusty Ninja Foodi.
The Best Ninja Foodi Spaghetti Recipe
The Best Ninja Foodi Spaghetti Recipe is as delicious as it is easy to make. This one-pot meal utilizes Ninja Foodi’s pressure cooker and air fryer settings to give you perfectly cooked pasta in no time at all. The recipe also includes flavorful proteins, vegetables, and herbs that will elevate your dish and leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, the Ninja Foodi makes clean-up a breeze with its nonstick cooking pot and easy-to-clean air fryer basket. With just one pot and minimal prep work, you can make this recipe any night of the week.
Why You Will Ninja Foodi Pasta
If you have been looking for an easy recipe, for a quick meat sauce in your electric pressure cooker. This is one of my favorites it’s the easier way to cook a quick and healthy meal for busy weeknights.
Ingredients Needed For The Perfect Spaghetti
Ah, pasta, is one of the most beloved Italian dishes in the world. Not only is it delicious and comforting, but it’s also incredibly versatile and easy to customize with endless possibilities of ingredients. If you’re looking for a classic meal that your entire family can enjoy, look no further than spaghetti.
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card, at the bottom of the page.
- Ground Beef: You can also use lean ground beef, ground turkey or ground chicken, or ground Italian sausage, for a learner and healthier option.
- Onions: Yellow or white onions, finely diced.
- Beef Broth: You can also beef stock or vegetable broth
- Garlic: Freshly roasted, or minced garlic, or garlic powder
- Seasonignsa and Spices: Sea or Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Basil, Italian Seasoning, Red Pepper Flakes
- Serving: Grated Parmesan Cheese, or Fresh Basil
- Pasta Sauce: Use your favorite tomato sauce, homemade or store-bought
- Dry Pasta; USe Spaghetti noodles, or other pasta noodles
How to Make Spaghetti In The Ninja Foodi Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious and easy spaghetti meal that just can’t be beaten? Look no further! This is one of the easy meals that you can make right in your Ninja Foodi! This is the perfect recipe when yo need a hearty meal, for a quick meal.
Step One: Saute The Meat
Press the saute function on the Ninja Foodi, then add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, add the ground beef, salt, dried basil, Italian seasoning, and diced onions.
Continue to saute until the meat is fully browned, add in the minced garlic, and saute for another 30 seconds.
Step Two: Add Tomato Sauce
Pour in the beef broth, and a jar of sauce, and use a wooden spoon, to mix well. Break your pasta noodles in half. Then lay them on top of your sauce in a crisscross fashion. Press down on the noodles, until they are submerged in the liquid.
Add your pressure lid, set high pressure, and set the cooking time for 3 minutes, when the time is up, do a natural release for 3 minutes, then do a quick release., to return the remaining pressure.
Step Three: Serving
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and some fresh basil. For added spice, add a dash of red pepper flakes.
Tips For Cooking Pasta In The Ninja Foodi
- Monitor the progress of your pasta closely; if it’s too al dente or too soft you can always adjust your cooking time accordingly.
- If you’re making a sauce to accompany the pasta be sure to add it near the end of cooking time to avoid sticking or burning.
- You can substitute the 4 cups of beef broth for 4 cups of water. I use broth, as it adds additional flavor.
- For an even more flavorful dish, try adding fresh herbs and spices like basil, onion powder, oregano, and red pepper flakes before crisping up your pasta in Ninja Food. You can even add extra veggies, like bell peppers, and mushrooms.
- For a heartier meal, add some cooked proteins such as shredded chicken, ground beef, or Italian sausage.
What Is The Best Pasta For Pressure Cooking
Pasta is a staple ingredient in Italian cuisine and one of the world’s favorite comfort foods. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also easy to cook. If you are looking for a quick, delicious dinner option, pressure-cooking pasta could be just what you need! Pressure cooking cuts down on the time spent waiting for your pasta to boil so that you can enjoy all the flavors and textures of traditional pasta dishes.
Some of the best pasta for pressure cooking are:
- Pasta Shapes
The key to cooking pasta in a pressure cooker is not to stir it, and lay it on top of the marinara sauce, in a criss cross pattern.
Avoiding The Burn Notice
Here are some tips to avoid the burn notice on the Ninja Foodi:
- Avoid overcooking foods that require a quick cook time, like pasta or vegetables.
- Try to fill the pressure cooker with enough liquid so that it doesn’t evaporate quickly and cause a burn warning.
- After cooking, be sure to vent the pressure cooker completely before opening the lid.
- Be sure to a quick stir food regularly throughout the cooking process to prevent sticking and burning on the bottom of the pot.
- If you do get a burn warning, turn off the heat and let it cool down for at least 15 minutes before trying again.
How To Store
Let your pasta cook to room temperature, and then transfer it to an airtight container. It will last in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
How To Reheat Leftover Pasta In Ninja Foodi
Here are some tips for reheating leftover pasta in the Ninja Foodi:
- Add a small amount of liquid to the pot, such as water or broth, so that the pasta doesn’t stick to the bottom and burn.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high and bring the liquid to a simmer before adding in your leftover pasta.
- Cook for about 5 minutes with the lid off until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- If you need more time, turn down the heat and simmer for an additional few minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce or topping.
Low Carb Option
If you are following a low-carb diet, but want to curb your craving for Italian food, you can use a spaghetti sauce instead. check out my recipe for Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash.
More Ninja Foodi Recipes
- NINJA FOODI RED POTATOES
- NINJA FOODI LEMON CHICKEN
- Easy NINJA FOODI FRIED CHICKEN
- NINJA FOODI GRILL BREAKFAST SAUSAGE
- NINJA FOODI FRENCH TOAST
Whether you’re looking for a delicious and filling meal to feed your family or just the quickest, easiest way to make your favorite kind of pasta, the Ninja Foodi can deliver.
Ninja Foodi Spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 4 cups beef broth, or water
- 24 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound spaghetti noodles, stacked in a crisscross pattern
Serving: fresh basil diced, Parmesan or Mozzarella Cheese
- Press the saute function on the Ninja Foodi, then add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, add the ground beef, salt, dried basil, Italian seasoning, and diced onions.
- Continue to saute until the meat is fully browned, add in the minced garlic, and saute for another 30 seconds.
- Pour in the beef broth, and a jar of sauce, and use a wooden spoon, to mix well. Break your pasta noodles in half. Then lay them on top of your sauce in a crisscross fashion. Press down on the noodles, until they are submerged in the liquid.
- Add your pressure lid, set high pressure, and set the cooking time for 3 minutes, when the time is up, do a natural release for 3 minutes, then do a quick release., to return the remaining pressure.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and some fresh basil. For added spice, add a dash of red pepper flakes.
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker