Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a simple recipe, with amazing results. If you have been gifted with an Air Fryer, here is one recipe, you want to try. And, it’s rather simple, since you only need a potato (or potatoes) and the toppings, if you like.
- Idaho Potato (or potatoes)
- Toppings: Sour cream, butter, sliced green onions, diced bacon, cheese,etc.
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Then it's important that you create vent holes, so poke it with a fork, and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the potato or potatoes to your Air Fryer basket and set the time for 30 minutes. If it's done that's great, if not add another 5 minutes, and check then.