The best air fryer roasted potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The perfect side dish for any meal, potatoes are a classic staple in any kitchen. Now made even better with help from the air fryer! Oh, so good, try them today!
Hey there, I hear you might be in need of some side dishes for dinner. Trust me when I say that these air fryer potatoes will change your life forever!
They’re so amazing and easy- peasy to make (well, not really), but it’s those little things like this that can keep us going during hectic days at work or school. And don’t worry about forgetting the sides–this is a recipe that the entire family will love, and you will keep on making! They’re so good and easy!
You can make crispy golden brown air-fried potatoes in just minutes. You’ll get that signature layer of crisp on the outside and fluffy inside – all without having to spend hours cooking them from scratch!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Side Dishes, some of my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER HASSELBACK BACON AND BLEU CHEESE POTATOES, INSTANT POT LOADED POTATO SKINS, AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES, and AIR FRYER ROASTED BAKED POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM AND CHIVES.
Ingredients Needed For Roasted Potatoes
- Red Potatoes
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
How To Make The Best Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
Start by dicing your potatoes into 1-inch pieces. After chopping them, place them in a small mixing bowl.
Add the melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Pour over the potatoes, making sure they are well coated.
Spread over the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket Set the pan into the air fryer. (or the basket into the air fryer)
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 16 minutes. After 8 minutes, flip the potatoes, and continue to air fry for the remaining minutes.
You can use any potato for this recipe. Some great ones to try are sweet potatoes, Russett, Yukon, New Potatoes, or Fingerling potatoes.
Tips for Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- For the best batch of Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes, shake your basket several times during the cooking process to ensure that all potatoes are perfectly cooked.
- Cut your potatoes into even side pieces, so they all cook up at the same time.
- Make sure that you coat your potatoes well with both olive oil and butter so they crisp up beautifully.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, make sure to watch your potatoes as they cook up. The timing will be somewhat different, based on what air fryer you are using, how big your potatoes are cut and what type of potatoes you are using.
How To Store Leftover Potatoes
If you have any leftover potatoes, place them into an airtight container, and put them into the refrigerator. They should last for about 2 to 3 days.
Reheat them in either the microwave or air fryer. Heat until warmed through.
More Air Fryer Potato Recipes:
- AIR FRYER HASSELBACK BACON AND BLEU CHEESE POTATOES
- INSTANT POT LOADED POTATO SKINS
- AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES
- AIR FRYER ROASTED BAKED POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM AND CHIVES
- 1 pound red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by dicing your potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- After dicing them, place them in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Pour over the potatoes, making sure they are well coated.
- Spread over the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket
- Set the pan into the air fryer. (or the basket into the air fryer)
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 16 minutes. After 8 minutes, flip the potatoes, and continue to air fry for the remaining minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 588mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.