Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Potatoes — Don’t let the idea of cooking potatoes in your air fryer scare you off. It’s easier than ever to cook these Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Potatoes with just a few minutes of prep time and then wait for them to be done!
Airy, crispy, and fluffy- just like a potato chip. Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are the best side dish for your next dinner party! Cut up some potatoes into fry shapes and toss them in an air fryer.
Once they’re done cooking, take out the fries and coat them with parmesan cheese or any other type of cheese you want to use. Place back in the air fryer until the coating is browned to perfection!
These are perfect for any occasion because they can be made ahead of time, so all you have to do when it’s time to serve is put them in the oven to heat up if desired. They also make great leftovers that taste even better than before!
Suppose you are looking for even more Air Fryer Potato Recipes. In that case, some of my favorite recipes are AIR-FRYER ROASTED BAKED POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM AND CHIVES, AIR FRYER HOBO ROASTED POTATOES WITH ONIONS AND GARLIC, AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN TRUFFLE POTATO WEDGES, and AIR FRYER ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES.
What Are Parmesan Crusted Potatoes?
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are a classic dish that can be served as a side or main. They’re typically made by first boiling potatoes and then dicing them before frying them in butter and parmesan cheese. Then, the potatoes are covered with parmesan cheese to create an outer crust. As one of the most loved dishes on this blog, we felt it was time to share our recipe!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
- New Potatoes or Red Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
Start by quartering your potatoes; you want them about 2-inch cubes. This will help with the air frying time.
Mix the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
Spread them in your air fryer basket or tray. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes.
ARE PARMESAN AIR FRYER POTATOES HEALTHY?
Parmesan Air Fryer Potatoes are a healthier option than regular french fries. This recipe is an easy way to incorporate potatoes into your diet. Try this healthy side dish today!
If you’re looking for a new way to prepare potatoes, perhaps the air fryer is your answer. Air frying uses about 70% less oil than pan frying and 5x less than deep-frying.
CAN I MAKE THESE POTATOES WITHOUT AN AIR FRYER?
It’s always disappointing when you’re hungry and craving fried potatoes but don’t have an air fryer. Fear not!
You can easily roast these potatoes in a regular oven. Prepare the potatoes are directed, and then place them into a preheated 425 degrees F oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and fork-tender.
TIPS FOR MAKING AIR FRYER PARMESAN POTATOES
- Try to cut the potatoes into equal-sized portions so they all cook up at the same time.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. This recipe will work in any Speciality Air Fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Melathy Lid.
- Shake your basket several times during the cooking process.
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVER POTATOES:
Storing leftover roasted potatoes is a lot easier than you might think. The most important thing to remember is that they need to be kept in an air-tight container. Placed into the refrigerator they will last 2 to 3 days.
HOW TO REHEAT LEFTOVER POTATOES:
Place the leftover potatoes into your air fryer basket, and spray with cooking spray. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and heat until warmed through.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT MRS. FIELDS WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- EASY AIR FRYER HOCUS POCUS BUNS
- AIR FRYER SIRLOIN STEAKS WITH GARLIC BUTTER
- AIR FRYER HOBO ROASTED POTATOES WITH ONIONS AND GARLIC
- 2 pounds small potatoes, either red or yellow
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- Four tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by quartering your potatoes, and you want them about 2-inch cubes. This will help with the air frying time.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread them in your air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 324Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 198mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.