Looking for an easy and delicious side dish? These air fryer Parmesan crusted potatoes are the perfect solution! They’re simple to make and taste fantastic. Plus, they’re a great way to use up any leftover potatoes you may have. So give them a try today!
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are a delicious and easy side dish that can be made in your air fryer. These potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with a delicious cheese crust.
They’re perfect for any occasion, and they’re so easy to make that you’ll want to make them all the time! If you love potatoes as much as we do, then you need to try this recipe today.
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are a delicious and easy-to-make side dish. The key to making them is to use Parmesan cheese that has been freshly grated. You can either grate the Parmesan yourself or buy it already grated. If you buy it already grated, make sure to read the label to make sure that it does not contain any fillers or additives.
These Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are the perfect addition to any meal and are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
So why not give them a try today? You won’t be disappointed.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are a delicious and easy-to-make side dish. All you need is a few simple ingredients and an air fryer.
- Potatoes: You can use any baking potato that you want, I used simple Russet potatoes for this recipe, but you can also use new potatoes, red potatoes, or even sweet potatoes.
- Oil: Use any high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, olive oil, coconut oil, or grapeseed oil.
- Parmesan Cheese: Use freshly grated cheese, for the best flavor.
- Seasonings and Spices: Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Oregano, and Paprika.
How To Make Parmesan Crusted Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are a delicious and easy way to dress up any meal. The best part is that they can be made in the air fryer, so there is no need to turn on the oven.
Step One: Prepare the Potatoes: Slice your potatoes, you can either leave the peel on or remove them. Slice them about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
Step Two: Prepare the air fryer basket. Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray.
Step Three: Coat your potatoes with oil. In a large bowl, add the potatoes and oil, and toss well to coat.
Step Four: Add your potatoes to the air fryer basket, and cook for 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, then flip your potatoes, add the seasonings and cheese, and continue to air fry for a couple more eminutes.
Step Five: Remove from the air fryer basket, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Tips For The Best Air Fried Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
There are few things more satisfying than a crispy, Parmesan-crusted potato. And thanks to the air fryer, it’s now easier than ever to make perfectly crispy potatoes at home. Here are a few tips for making the best air fried Parmesan crusted potatoes:
- Cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces. So they cook evenly.
- Be sure to coat the potatoes in oil before adding the Parmesan cheese. This will help the cheese adhere to the potatoes and create a nice, golden crust.
- Cook the potatoes in batches if necessary. Overcrowding the air fryer will prevent them from getting crispy.
- Serve immediately for the best results! These potatoes are best enjoyed hot and fresh out of the air fryer.
Variations: Air fryer parmesan potato wedges
Potato wedges are a delicious and easy-to-make side dish that can be enjoyed by the whole family. While they can be cooked in the oven, air fryer parmesan potato wedges are an even tastier and healthier option.
Prepare as called for in the recipe below, but insdie of cutting the potatoes into slices, cut them into wedges. The cooking time will be increased by a few minutes since the potatoes will be thicker. For best results, flip the potatoes halfway during the cooking process.
How To Store Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
Fridge; Parmesan crusted potatoes are a delicious and easy side dish that can be made ahead of time. Place the potatoes in an airtight container in the refrigerator to store them. They will keep for up to 3 days.
Freezer: Place the potatoes in a freezer-safe container or bag and they will keep for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to eat them, simply thaw the potatoes overnight in the fridge and then reheat them in the oven before serving.
How To Reheat Potatoes In The Air Fryer
The air fryer is one of the hottest kitchen appliances on the market right now, and for a good reason. It can reheat food quickly and evenly without making a mess. Reheating potatoes in the air fryer is easy.
First, preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, place the potatoes in the basket, making sure they are not overcrowded. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. You can also add a bit of oil or butter to the potatoes before reheating, to help them crisp up. Finally, be sure to let the potatoes cool slightly before serving, as they will be piping hot.
What To Serve With Parmesan Potatoes
There are a few classic dishes that always seem to hit the spot, no matter what the occasion. One of those dishes is parmesan potatoes. This savory, cheesy side dish is the perfect accompaniment to chicken, fish, or steak.
Plus, it’s easy to make and can be adapted to fit any dietary restrictions. Whether you’re serving a small dinner party or feeding a large family, parmesan potatoes are sure to please everyone at the table. So next time you’re looking for the perfect side dish, give them a try – you won’t be disappointed!
More Air Fryer Potato Recipes
I love potatoes and always look for new ways to prepare them. Air frying is a great way to cook potatoes because it gives them a crispy exterior without having to deep fry them. And, of course, they don’t require all the oil that deep frying does. So, if you’re looking for some new air fryer potato recipes, here are a few of my favorites.
One of my favorite air fryer potato recipes is for crispy roasted potatoes. The air fryer leaves them crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside, roasted delicious potatoes.
Another excellent air fryer potato recipe is for air fried, loaded potatoes. These are so good, and they make a great side dish or even a meal on their own.
So, those are just a few of my favorite air fryer potato recipes. If you’re looking for new ideas for preparing potatoes in your air fryer, give these a try. I think you’ll be glad you did.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare the Potatoes: Slice your potatoes, you can either leave the peel on or remove them. Slice them about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare the air fryer basket. Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Coat your potatoes with oil. In a large bowl, add the potatoes and oil, and toss well to coat.
- Add your potatoes to the air fryer basket, and cook for 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, then flip your potatoes, add the seasonings and cheese, and continue to air fry for a couple more minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer basket, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Air Fryer