Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes is a simple and healthy dish that is perfect for any occasion.
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes is a perfect example of how an air fryer can make healthier food choices taste just as good as their deep-fried counterparts.
These Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes can be a delicious and healthy option for those who are looking to cut down on fat and calories but still want to enjoy the flavor and texture of fried foods.
Why Air Fry Potatoes
Air Fryers work by circulating hot air around the food, which cooks it evenly without the need for oil. This results in food that is not only lower in fat and calories, but also crispy and golden brown.
So, this is a great way to enjoy fried potatoes without all of the unhealthy fats and calories. The Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes cook quickly and evenly, making them a great option for a quick and easy meal.
In addition, Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes are a healthy alternative to traditional fried potatoes, which are often high in fat and calories. Air Fryers make it possible to enjoy the flavor and texture of fried foods without all of the unhealthy consequences. So, if you are looking for a healthier way to cook potatoes, consider Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes
Air fryer roasted potatoes and tomatoes are a healthy and delicious way to enjoy your favorite vegetables. The best part is that they are easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Red Onions: Peeled, and chopped
- Potatoes: You can either use red potatoes, Yukon Gold Potatoes, or even sweet potatoes.
- Tomatoes: You can use either cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Oil: Use any of your favorite high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, or coconut oil.
- Seasonings: Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, Salt, and Black Pepper
How To Cook Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes In Air Fryer
It’s so easy to make roasted potatoes and tomatoes in an air fryer!
Step One: The first thing you need to do is preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
Step Two: Then, wash your potatoes and slice them into thin wedges. Next, add the potatoes to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
Step Three: Then, toss the potatoes with some seasonings of your choice Once the potatoes are coated in oil and seasoning, transfer them to the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes.
Step Four: After 15 minutes, add in your tomatoes (cut into small pieces) and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
And that’s it! You’ll have delicious roasted potatoes and tomatoes that are crispy on the outside and perfectly cooked on the inside. Enjoy!
Tips For Roasted Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Roasting potatoes in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to make a delicious side dish. Here are a few tips to help you get the perfect results:
- Cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces so they cook evenly.
- seasoned with salt, pepper, and any other spices you enjoy.
- Use a light cooking spray or oil to coat the potatoes before cooking. This will help to prevent sticking and ensure that they brown evenly.
- Cook the potatoes at a high temperature for the best results. 400 degrees Fahrenheit is ideal.
- Check on the potatoes regularly during cooking, and give them a shake every few minutes to ensure even browning.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to create perfectly roasted potatoes in your air fryer every time. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pounds of roasted potatoes per person
Roasted potatoes are a delicious and versatile side dish. They can be cooked with a variety of seasonings, herbs, and spices to suit any taste. But how many pounds of roasted potatoes should you make per person?
The general rule of thumb is to allow for ½ pound of potatoes per person. This means that if you’re cooking for four people, you’ll need two pounds of potatoes. Of course, this number will vary depending on how big your guests are and how many other side dishes you’re serving. If you’re unsure, it’s always better to err on the side of caution and make a bit too much rather than not enough. After all, leftover roasted potatoes are just as delicious as freshly cooked ones!
Reheat roasted potatoes
ust follow these simple steps and you’ll be enjoying delicious reheated potatoes in no time. First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, place the roasted potatoes on a baking sheet and reheat for about 10-15 minutes. And that’s it! Now you can enjoy your reheated roasted potatoes hot and fresh out of the oven. So next time you’re craving some delicious roasted potatoes, don’t hesitate to reheat them – it’s easy and quick!
Reheat roasted potatoes in air fryer
Reheating roasted potatoes in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to enjoy them again. Simply preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then add the potatoes. cook for about five minutes, or until heated through. You can also add a bit of oil to the air fryer basket before adding the potatoes, which will help to crisp them up. Either way, you’ll have delicious roasted potatoes in no time.
More Easy Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
If you’re looking for more easy air fryer vegetable recipes, you’ve come to the right place. This versatile cooking appliance can do so much more than just fried chicken and French fries. In fact, it’s perfect for those who are trying to eat more vegetables. Here are a few recipes to get you started:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts: Cut Brussels sprouts in half and toss them with olive oil and salt. Roast in the air fryer for about 10 minutes, until crispy.
- Cauliflower ” Wings”: Cut cauliflower into small florets and toss with your favorite hot sauce. Cook in the air fryer for 10-15 minutes, until slightly charred around the edges. Serve with ranch dressing or blue cheese dip.
- Sweet Potato Fries: Cut sweet potatoes into thin slices and toss with olive oil and salt. Cook in the air fryer for 10-15 minutes, until crispy. Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
With these easy recipes, you’ll be able to enjoy all of your favorite vegetables without having to spend hours in the kitchen. So go ahead and give them a try!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 8 large red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pint tomatoes, cherry or grape
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- he first thing you need to do is preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Then, wash your potatoes and slice them into thin wedges. Next, add the potatoes to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Then, toss the potatoes with some seasonings of your choice Once the potatoes are coated in oil and seasoning, transfer them to the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add in your tomatoes (cut into small pieces) and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Air Fryer