This is a really easy and delicious recipe. It also gives new life to potatoes. Which, is a great an inexpensive side dish, that is made for being made in the Air Fryer.
Some of the other recipes, that are available for you, for the Air Fryer:
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Potato Wedges
One of the easiest recipes for any new air fryer owner, and they taste amazing!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 pounds of red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Cut the potatoes into halves and then into halves again, so you end up with potato wedges. Then In a large bowl, toss the potato wedges with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Then place them in your Air Fryer basket, and set the temperature to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 12 minutes, then flip them over and air fryer them for another 12 minutes. If they aren’t soft enough for you, add another 4 minutes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, as desired.
Keywords: frozen potato wedges in air fryer air fryer parmesan potato wedges air fryer potato slices air fryer potato wedges no oil air fryer potato cubes air fryer potato wedges weight watchers air fryer baked potatoes air fryer potato fries