Air Fryer Pistachio Crusted Salmon is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for a healthy weeknight meal. The salmon is coated in a light Pistachio crust and then cooked in the air fryer until crispy. The result is a delicious and healthy meal that the whole family will love. And best of all, it’s ready in just minutes!
Air Fryer Pistachio Crusted Salmon is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe. The salmon is coated in a pistachio crust and then air fried to perfection. This recipe is perfect for a healthy and delicious weeknight meal.
The salmon is full of protein and healthy omega-3 fatty acids, and the pistachio crust adds a nice crunch. Air Fryer Pistachio Crusted Salmon is also gluten-free and dairy-free, making it perfect for those with food allergies or sensitivities. This recipe can be made in less than 30 minutes, so it’s perfect for a busy weeknight.
Pistachio-Crusted Salmon Recipe
This Pistachio Crusted Salmon Recipe is so easy and extremely flavorful! Salmon covered in a crispy pistachio crust and baked to perfection. It’s healthy, low-carb, keto, and paleo friendly!
I’m always looking for easy salmon recipes that are also healthy and this Pistachio Crusted Salmon is one of my favorites! I love the texture and flavor that the pistachios add to the salmon. And, it’s such an easy recipe to make!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fried Pistachio Crusted Salmon
Delicious, healthy, and easy to make, this Air Fried Pistachio Crusted Salmon is a perfect weeknight meal! And, it only requires a few simple ingredients that you likely already have on hand.
- Salmon: You can use fresh or frozen – just be sure to thaw the salmon completely before cooking.
- Crust: Diced Pistachios, Panko Bread Crumbs, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Eggs and Milk: To make the crust adhere ere toe the salmon
How To Cook Pistachio-Crusted Salmon in The Air Fryer
To make the pistachio crust, simply combine the chopped pistachios, Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and a pinch of salt in a food processor and pulse until everything is combined and the pistachios are finely chopped.
Then, place the mixture in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Dip each piece of salmon in the egg mixture, then coat with the pistachio mixture. Be sure to press the mixture onto the salmon so it sticks. Then, place the salmon on a wire rack that has been sprayed with cooking spray and place it in your air fryer. Cook at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon).
Tips For Cooking Air Fryer Pistachio Crusted Salmon
Air fryer pistachio-crusted salmon is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy fish. If you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe, this is the perfect option. Here are a few tips to help you get the best results:
- Be sure to thaw your salmon completely before cooking. This will help it cook evenly and prevent it from drying out.
- To keep the pistachios from burning, cook the salmon at a lower temperature. This will also help to prevent the salmon from drying out.
- Cook the salmon for just a few minutes, until it is cooked through but still moist. Overcooking will result in dry, tough fish.
- Serve air fryer pistachio-crusted salmon with a light salad or roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to season salmon for air fryer
One of the great things about air fryers is that they can be used to cook a variety of foods, including salmon. This healthy fish is packed with protein and omega-3 fatty acids, making it a great choice for a nutritious meal. Plus, it’s quick and easy to cook in an air fryer. When it comes to seasoning salmon for air frying, you have many options. You can keep it simple with just salt and pepper, or you can try a more adventurous seasoning like taco seasoning or curry powder. Whichever way you choose to season your salmon, your air fryer will help you achieve perfectly cooked fish that is moist and flaky on the inside and crisp on the outside.
How to serve salmon
Salmon pairs well with a variety of side dishes, so feel free to get creative. Some popular options include roasted vegetables, quinoa salad, and roasted potatoes.
Side dishes salmon recipes
Side dishes are an important part of any meal, and there are many delicious options to choose from when serving salmon.
One simple yet elegant option is to roast some thin slices of lemon and top the salmon with them just before serving. Another delicious way to serve salmon is to make a salsa Fresca by mixing diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and lime juice. This bright and flavorful salsa is a perfect complement to the rich taste of salmon.
For a heartier side dish, try roasting potatoes and vegetables such as carrots and Brussels sprouts. This roasted veggie medley is both healthy and delicious, and it makes a great accompaniment to salmon. No matter what side dishes you choose, your guests are sure to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal.
How long does salmon last in the fridge
How long does salmon last in the fridge? If you’re like most people, you probably don’t know. And that’s OK – because even though salmon is delicious and healthy food, it can be tricky to store properly. Here are a few tips to help you keep your salmon fresh:
- First of all, make sure you buy fresh salmon. If it’s already starting to smell fishy, it’s probably not going to last long in the fridge.
- When you get home, put the salmon in a covered container or wrapped in plastic wrap. This will help to keep it from drying out.
- Try to use the salmon within two days of buying it. After that, it will start to lose its flavor and texture.
So there you have it – a few simple tips for storing salmon. By following these guidelines, you can enjoy delicious, fresh salmon for days to come.
More Air Fryer Seafood Recipes
Looking for more air fryer seafood recipes? You’ve come to the right place! In this article, we’ll share three delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for your air fryer.
- First up is air fryer shrimp. This recipe is super simple, and only requires a few ingredients!
- Next is air fryer fish tacos. This recipe is perfect for a fun and easy weeknight dinner.
- Finally, we have an air fryer calamari. This recipe is a bit more involved than the others, but it’s worth it!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- 4 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pistachios, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives, diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil with 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Add the mustard, honey, and garlic and whisk to combine. Brush each fillet with the honey-mustard mixture until coated.
- Add chopped pistachios and ground cardamom to a small bowl and stir to combine. Evenly divide the pistachio mixture among the salmon fillets, gently pressing the mixture into each fillet to ensure it adheres
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a medium bowl and drizzle with one tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine. Arr
- Add the salmon to a preheated 400 degrees F air fryer, and season with salt, and black pepper.
- Arrange the seasoned tomatoes around the salmon fillets, cook until the salmon is flakey and the cherry tomatoes are blistered approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the mixed salad leaves, cucumber, red onion, and Kalamata olives in a large bowl. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine. Set aside
- Once baking time is complete, remove salmon and tomatoes from the air fryer. Then immediately with the fresh salad on the side. Enjoy!
- Air Fryer