Ninja Foodi Philly Cheesesteaks — The Ninja Foodi is the latest kitchen appliance craze, and for good reason—it can do it all! If you’re looking for a new way to make your favorite Philly cheesesteaks, the Foodi is definitely the appliance for you. With just a few simple steps, you’ll have cheesy, delicious perfection in no time. So what are you waiting for? Check out this quick and easy recipe today!
Ninja Foodi Philly Cheesesteaks are amazing! If you have been looking at making the perfect Cheesesteaks, let me tell you this way is so easy!
I love a great Cheesesteak, I always have, and then when I moved to Philly, I really needed to step up my game, and the Foodi is the perfect place to make a GREAT sandwich!
Filled with onions, and peppers, and shaved steak, this is a very quick meal that you can prepare in minutes!
If you are looking for even more Ninja Foodi Recipes, some of my favorites are NINJA FOODI OR INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH, NINJA FOODI SOUTHWESTERN CHILI, NINJA FOODI EASY RASPBERRY JAM, and NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE.
Ingredients For Ninja Foodi Philly Cheesesteaks
- Shaved Steak
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Hoagie Rolls Optional
How To Make Ninja Foodi Philly Cheesesteaks
Start by cutting up the onions, and bell peppers, and place them into a bowl and then add enough olive oil to coat all of them.
Set your Ninja Foodi Grilli to preheat, the grill part (which goes to 500 degrees F) once it’s ready and the machine says to add food, add the peppers and onion, set the timer for 15 minutes, during those ten minutes, every couple of minutes, use tongs to toss them, so they don’t stick to the burner plate. The pepper and onions will cook for 10 minutes and then you add your steak for the last 5 minutes.
What Cheese To Use:
The original cheesesteak will have some cheese on it, traditionally if you go to a restaurant in Philadelphia it will be served with Cheese Whiz.
Although most of us will not make a home version of that, you can use Provolone Cheese or American.
What Type Of Beef To Use:
The best cut of meat to use for traditional Philly Cheesesteaks would be either sliced ribeye or top-round steak.
While you can freeze your steak, and then thinly slice the meat, you can also purchase it in the meat department of our grocery store, where it will be labeled as shaved.
What Type of Roll To Use:
This is a great time to splurge on bread. Today I used a great hoagie roll, which you would find a traditional Philly Cheesesteak on, but you can use any type of sub bread for your sandwich.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Sandwich Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Ninja Foodi Philly Cheesesteaks
- 1 pound shaved steaks
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Optional; Cheese, Sub Rolls
- Start by cutting up the onions and bell peppers, placing them into a bowl, and then adding enough olive oil to coat all of them.
- Set your Ninja Foodi Grilli to preheat, the grill part (which goes to 500 degrees F) once it's ready and the machine says to add food, add the peppers and onions,
- Set the timer for 15 minutes. During those ten minutes, every couple of minutes, use tongs to toss them so they don't stick to the burner plate.
- The pepper and onions will cook for 10 minutes, and then you add your steak for the last 5 minutes.
- Scoop the meat and vegetables into a sub roll, and garnish with some shredded cheese.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Ninja Foodi