Looking for a delicious and easy chicken fried rice recipe? Look no further! This air fryer chicken fried rice is simple to make and tastes amazing. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftovers. Give this recipe a try today!
Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
I’m not sure about you, but I love Chinese food. But, I hate the fact that it’s not always the healthiest option. Well, now there’s no need to worry! With this air fryer chicken fried rice recipe, you can enjoy your favorite take-out dish without all the guilt. Plus, it’s so easy to make! You’ll be surprised how much flavor this dish has. Give it a try today and see for yourself!
Who doesn’t love Chicken fried rice in air fryer? This makes for a delicious side dish or main dish! And it’s so easy, so the next time you are at the grocery store pick up these pantry staples! It might just be one of the best things you make in your air fryer!
Can You Make Fried Rice In Air Fryer?
One of the questions that many people ask is, “Can you make fried rice in an air fryer?” And the answer is yes! In fact, making fried rice in an air fryer is very easy.
This might just become one of your favorite air fryer recipes! I guarantee you this recipe is something that the whole family will love, and it’s a great copycat version of your favorite Chinese restaurant!
Ingredients Needed For The Best Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy air fryer recipe, then you’ll love this chicken fried rice. This dish is packed with flavor and it’s perfect for a quick and easy meal. The best part is that it only requires a few simple ingredients. So, what are you waiting for? Try this recipe today!
Remember all of the ingredients and step-by-step instructions are below in the printable recipe card.
- Rice: Make sure it’s cooked, you can use regular white rice, brown rice, or jasmine rice, a perfect use for cold leftover rice.
- Chicken; Make sure the chicken is fully cooked use cooked chicken breast, cooked chicken thighs, or cooked chicken tenderloins. YOu can also use leftover rotisserie chicken.
- Vegetables: I usually use frozen veggies or a frozen stir-fry mix.
- Soy Sauce: Use regular soy sauce, gluten-free soy sauce, or low sodium soy sauce.
- Oil; Use sesame oil, vegetable oil, or even coconut aminos.
- Onions: Use yellow, white, or green onions.
How To Cook Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice
Step One: Add Rice To Mixing Bowl
Add the cold cooked rice to a large bowl, and mix in the oil, and soy sauce.
Step Two: Add In Other Ingredients
Add the frozen vegetables, chicken pieces, and diced onion, and mix well, making sure the rice is coated with oil, and soy sauce, for best results.
Step Three: Transfer Your Fried Rice
Pour the fried rice into an oven-safe or baking dish, and set the pan into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 360 degrees f, and cooking time for 15-20 minutes, mix during the cooking process.
Step Four: Serving
Serve with sliced green onions, sesame seeds, or fresh herbs.
How to Store Fried Air Fryer Fried Rice
Storing air fryer fried leftover fried rice is a quick and easy process that can be done using an airtight container or a refrigerator or freezer. To store air fryer fried rice in an airtight container, simply place the cooked rice into the container and seal it tightly. Then, you can either refrigerate or freeze the container as needed.
If you prefer to store air fryer fried rice in the refrigerator, allow your air fryer rice to cool down to room temperature and then place the rice into an airtight container. You can then store the container for up to 3 days.
Alternatively, if you want to freeze air fryer fried rice, first ensure that it is completely cooled before transferring it to an airtight container or freezer bags and storing it in the freezer. You can store air fryer fried rice in the freezer for up to 3 months, making it a convenient option for meal prep or when you have extra rice on hand.
What To Serve With Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken fried rice is a popular dish that is often served as a savory side dish or main course. This versatile recipe can be paired with a variety of different accompaniments, including air fryer egg rolls, trader joe orange chicken, green beans, air fryer asparagus, and sesame chicken. Whether you are looking for an easy weeknight dinner or a great side dish to share with family and friends!
This soon will be your favorite recipe for your favorite restaurant air fryer chicken fried rice!
Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- 3 cups rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 cup frozen vegetables, any
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- Add the cold cooked rice to a large bowl, and mix in the oil, and soy sauce.
- Add the frozen vegetables, chicken pieces, and diced onion, and mix well, making sure the rice is coated with oil, and soy sauce, for best results.
- Pour the fried rice into an oven-safe or baking dish, and set the pan into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 360 degrees f, and cooking time for 15-20 minutes, mix during the cooking process.
- Serve with sliced green onions, sesame seeds, or fresh herbs.
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan