Air Fryer Morning Glory Muffins –I’m not a morning person. There, I said it. I love sleeping in, and the thought of getting up early to cook breakfast makes me want to curl up under the covers and go back to sleep. That’s why I’m obsessed with air fryer recipes – they’re so quick and easy that I can have a delicious breakfast ready in no time.
These Morning Glory Muffins are my new favorite breakfast recipe – they’re healthy, flavorful, and best of all, they’re cooked in the air fryer! Give them a try for yourself and see how you love them!
If you love muffins, and you love the taste of morning glory muffins, then you’re going to love this recipe for air fryer morning glory muffins. These muffins are easy to make and they taste delicious. You’ll be able to enjoy all the flavors of a morning glory muffin without having to worry about any of the calories or fat. So, if you’re looking for a healthy and tasty breakfast option, then these air fryer morning glory muffins are definitely worth trying. Enjoy!
What Are Morning Glory Muffins?
Mornings are a time for fresh starts and new beginnings. For many of us, that means kicking off the day with a nutritious breakfast. If you’re looking for something delicious and healthy to eat in the morning, you should try making morning glory muffins.
Morning glory muffins are a type of quick bread that is loaded with healthy ingredients like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. They’re perfect for people who want to start their day off with a nutritious breakfast but don’t have time to cook something elaborate. Plus, they’re really tasty! If you’ve never tried them before, you should definitely give them a shot. You won’t be disappointed.
Who Invented Morning Glory Muffins?
Do you love morning glory muffins? If so, then you have to give credit to the person who invented them – whoever that may be! Some people say that Morning Glory Muffins were first created in a small bakery in upstate New York. Others believe that they originated in a coffee shop in San Francisco. Who knows for sure, but one thing is for sure – these muffins are delicious! So if you’re looking for a new breakfast recipe to try, why not give Morning Glory Muffins a shot? You won’t be disappointed!
Are Morning Glory Muffins Healthy?
Mornings are always a rush. There’s never enough time to make a healthy breakfast, so you end up eating unhealthy sugary foods instead. But what if there were an easy and healthy breakfast option that you could make in minutes? Morning glory muffins might be the answer! These muffins are packed with fiber, protein, and nutritious fruits and vegetables. So are morning glory muffins healthy? The answer is YES! Check out this recipe to learn how to make them yourself. You’ll be glad you did!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Morning Glory Muffins
The air fryer has been all the rage in recent years, and for good reason. It’s a great way to cook food without all the added oil. These Morning Glory Muffins are a perfect example of how you can use your air fryer to make delicious, healthy snacks.
The ingredients needed for these muffins are simple and versatile, so they’re a great option if you’re looking for something quick and easy. The recipe yields 12 muffins, so it’s perfect if you’re feeding a crowd. And best of all, they’re kid-friendly! So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
- Whole Wheat Flour: I used whole wheat pastry flour, which is healthier than all-purpose flour, but you can switch the flours out for each other.
- Rolled Oats: This will give you lots of healthy carbs! You can use gluten-free if you wish.
- Baking Powder and Baking Soda: Both help the muffins rise, and get fluffy!
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs.
- Granulated Sugar: You can also use light brown sugar, for a sweeter muffin. I also used a blend of unsweetened applesauce, which reduced the amount of sugar in this muffin, making it healthier,
- Oil: You can use avocado oil, canola oil, or even grapeseed oil.
- Fruits and Vegetables: I used a blend of apples, raisins, shredded carrots, and coconut, and added some diced walnuts for some texture.
- Seasonings/Spices: Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Salt, Ginger
How To Cook Morning Glory Muffins In The Air Fryer
Muffins are a delicious and versatile breakfast food that can be made in many different ways. In this blog post, we will teach you how to cook Morning Glory muffins in the air fryer. This is a great way to make sure your breakfast is healthy and cooked evenly. Let’s get started!
In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and eggs, and mix well. Then fold in the sugar, applesauce, oil, and vanilla, and mix well. then fold in the apples, carrots, raisins, coconut, and walnuts. Mix well.
Line your baking muffin tins with muffin liners, and then fill about 2/3 way full. Set the pan into the air fryer, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fried Morning Glory Muffins
Do you love morning glory muffins but don’t love all the fat and calories? Well, have no fear – air frying is here! These delicious muffins are made with just a handful of ingredients, and they taste absolutely amazing. Follow these pro tips to make the best air-fried morning glory muffins ever!
- Silicone Liners: Using silicone muffin liners or parchment baking cups will give you the best results and prevent sticking.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important to check on your muffins frequently as they cook up.
How to Serve
If you’re looking for a healthy and tasty breakfast that is easy to eat on the go, these muffins will be perfect. My personal favorite way of eating them gives me energy while also tasting great!
How to Store Morning Glory Muffins
These delicious healthy muffins are perfect for breakfast or brunch. They’ll keep well in an airtight container and can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days. If you want to keep the muffins longer, either place them in the refrigerator, for about a week.
These will also freeze well, for about 2 to 3 months. You can defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
Are you looking for more breakfast recipes to cook in your air fryer? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we’ll share three delicious breakfast recipes that are perfect for cooking in an air fryer. So whether you’re looking for a savory breakfast option or something a little sweeter, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading to learn more!
AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY MUFFINS: If you’re looking for an easy, tasty breakfast recipe that doesn’t require a lot of time or effort, you’ll love these air fryer strawberry muffins! They’re simple to make and taste delicious. Plus, they’re perfect for busy mornings when you need something quick and fuss-free. So give them a try today!
AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLL MONKEY BREAD: The air fryer is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. I can make all sorts of things in it, from chicken to fries to cookies. Recently, I decided to try making cinnamon roll monkey bread in the air fryer, and it was a success! If you’re looking for an easy (and delicious) air fryer recipe, give this one a try.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Morning Glory Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large apple, peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts, or sliced almonds
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and eggs, and mix well. Then fold in the sugar, applesauce, oil, and vanilla, and mix well. then fold in the apples, carrots, raisins, coconut, and walnuts. Mix well.
- Line your baking muffin tins with muffin liners, and then fill about 2/3 way full. Set the pan into the air fryer, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Air Fryer