Air Fryer Vegetable Savory Muffins — Do you love air fryer recipes as much as I do? If so, you’re going to love these Air Fryer Vegetable Savoury Muffins! They are the perfect way to enjoy your vegetables and they are so delicious. You’re going to love them!
Move over, savory muffins made with bacon and eggs. These air fryer vegetable savory muffins are a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack option. They’re easy to make and perfect for using up leftover veggies. Plus, they’re freezer-friendly, so you can always have a batch on hand. Give them a try today!
What Are Vegetable Muffins
Muffins are a popular breakfast food, but they can also be eaten for lunch or dinner. There are all sorts of muffin recipes out there, but this recipe is about savory vegetable muffins. What makes these muffins different from other kinds of muffins is that they are made with vegetables instead of fruit.
Savory vegetable muffins are a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables, and they taste great too! If you’re looking for a new and interesting way to enjoy vegetables, then you should definitely try making savory vegetable muffins.
Why Cook Vegetable Savory Muffins In The Air Fryer?
Muffins are a classic breakfast food, but they can also be enjoyed as a snack or light dinner. And while you can certainly bake them in the oven, cooking them in the air fryer is a great option, especially if you’re looking for a way to cook them without using oil. These vegetable savory muffins are a perfect example – they’re packed with vegetables and herbs, and they cook up perfectly in the air fryer. So if you’re looking for a healthy and tasty new way to enjoy your favorite muffin recipe, give this one a try!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Vegetable Savory Muffins
Are you looking for an easy way to get your veggies in? These air fryer vegetable savory muffins are perfect! They’re simple to make and require just a few ingredients. Plus, they’re a great way to use up any leftover vegetables you might have. So give them a try today!
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs. I added a few egg whites, for added protein.
- Vegetables: Baby Spinach, Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomates
- Cheese: Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Seasonings/Spices: Italian Seasoning, Salt, and Black Pepper
How To Cook Vegetable Muffins In The Air Fryer
Move over, zucchini bread. There’s a new muffin in town, and it’s made with vegetables! If you’re looking for an easy way to cook up some delicious vegetable muffins, look no further than your air fryer. These little guys are perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on the go. Plus, they’re packed full of nutrients, so you can feel good about eating them. Ready to get started? Check out my recipe below!
Prepare your muffin pan by greasing it generously with butter or coating it with cooking spray; set aside. Take a large bowl and whisk the eggs, egg whites, Italian seasoning, black pepper powder, and salt until combined well; cover and set aside.
Now, divide the spinach, red & green bell peppers, and tomatoes among the muffin cups as shown in the process shots. (the muffin cups will be 2/3 full)
Whisk the egg mixture again, and pour it carefully into the muffin cups filling almost to the top.
Sprinkle the crumbled feta evenly on the top. Air Fryer at 8 to 10 minutes, at 330 degrees F, or until they’re golden brown and appear set. Let them cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes and then run a butter knife around the edges to loosen them.
Remove from the pan and serve immediately or freeze for later use.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fried Vegetable Muffins
Muffins are a versatile dish that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And with air frying, they can be cooked up in no time at all! In this recipe, we’ll share some pro tips for making the best vegetable muffins using an air fryer. So whether you’re a novice cook or a seasoned pro, read on for some helpful advice!
- Vegetables: You can use a variety of ingredients for this recipe. Some great options are broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, summer squash, or any other Keto (and low-carb friendly) vegetables.
- Don’t Overcook The Muffins: And remember, if you do decide to leave the savory vegetable muffins in the air fryer a little longer after they’ve baked and cooled down slightly- don’t overdo it! They’ll be dry.
- Spray Your Muffin Tin: Coat your pans generously with nonstick cooking spray or butter otherwise, your muffins will stick.
- Room Temperature Ingredients: To get a better mixing effect, make sure all the ingredients are at room temp. This will result in an even and easy blending process for batter!
- Timing: Since all air fryers are slightly different, the cooking time will vary from air fryer to air fryer, so remember to check on your vegetable muffins as they cook up.
How To Make Ahead and Store
Make Ahead: This is a great receipt that you can make up to a day in advance. Prepare the vegetable muffins, and then cover tightly with saran wrap, or aluminum foil., and store in the refrigerator. Then when you are ready to cook them, place them into the air fryer. The cooking time may be increased by a couple of minutes since you are starting with cold ingredients.
Store: If you have any leftover Air Fryer Vegetable Savory Muffins let the muffins cool to room temperature, and then store them in an airtight container. They will keep it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Freeze: These are a great freezer-friendly breakfast option. I love this recipe for meal planning. Let the muffins cool to room temperature, and then place them on a baking sheet. Place the muffins into the freezer, and freeze until frozen solid. Remove the frozen muffins, and place them into a freezer-safe container or freezer bag.
How To Reheat Muffins In The Air Fryer
Muffins are always a delicious breakfast or snack, but sometimes you may not eat them all and end up with leftovers. If you want to reheat your muffins in the air fryer, here are a few tips to make sure they turn out perfectly every time.
- Place the muffins into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature true to 300 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
- Heat until the muffins are warmed through.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
Who doesn’t love breakfast? It’s the most important meal of the day, and there are endless possibilities for delicious recipes. If you’re an air fryer lover, you’ll be excited to hear that there are plenty of breakfast recipes that can be cooked in your appliance. From bacon to waffles, there’s something for everyone. Keep reading to learn more!
AIR FRYER PUFF PASTRY CINNAMON ROLLS If you’re like me, you love cinnamon rolls. But who has time to make them from scratch? That’s where air fryer puff pastry comes in. It’s a super easy way to make cinnamon rolls without all the fuss. Plus, the air fryer makes them extra crispy and delicious. Who can resist that? So if you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast or dessert, give these air fryer puff pastry cinnamon rolls a try! You won’t be disappointed.
AIR FRYER CHERRY OATMEAL BREAKFAST BAKE: If you’re looking for an easy and delicious breakfast recipe, look no further than this air fryer cherry oatmeal bake! This recipe is simple to follow and requires only a few basic ingredients. Plus, it’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth first thing in the morning. Give it a try today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Vegetable Savory Muffins
- 7 large eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare your muffin pan by greasing it generously with butter or coating it with cooking spray; set aside.
- Take a large bowl and whisk the eggs, egg whites, Italian seasoning, black pepper powder, and salt until combined well; cover and set aside.
- Now, divide the spinach, red & green bell peppers, and tomatoes among the muffin cups filling, the muffin cups will be 2/3 full)
- Whisk the egg mixture again, and pour it carefully in the muffin cups filling almost to the top.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta evenly on the top.
- Air Fryer at 8 to 10 minutes, at 330 degrees F, or until they’re golden brown and appear set. Let them cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes and then run a butter knife around the edges to loosen them.
- Remove from the pan and serve immediately or freeze for later use.
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin