Air Fryer Zucchini Muffins — Summer is in full swing and that means zucchini season is too! These Zucchini Muffins are a great way to use up all of that zucchini. They are delicious, healthy, and easy to make. You will love them!
Air Fryer Zucchini Cheddar Savory Muffins are an amazing treat, any time of day. Filled with shredded zucchini and shredded cheddar cheese, they make a great start to any morning!
I love a great muffin recipe, anything I can bake (air fry) to get the morning off to an easier start, I am a huge fan. And if you haven’t made air fryer muffins yet, they are truly amazing, light, and fluffy.
If you are looking for some other great and easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, a few of my favorites are Air Fryer Copycat Sausage & Egg Bite Cups, Air Fryer French Toast, and Air Fryer Pancakes, and of course, my favorite Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Scones.
Air Fryer Zucchini Muffins
Zucchini is a popular summer vegetable that can be used in many recipes. In this recipe, zucchini is baked into muffins that are healthy and delicious. Air frying makes these muffins crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Give them a try!
Made with a blend of shredded zucchini and cheddar cheese, they have an amazing flavor for such a healthy air fryer breakfast.
Why Make Zucchini Muffins In The Air Fryer
Do you have an air fryer? If not, are you thinking of getting one? They are all the rage right now. And for good reason! They make it so much easier to cook your food perfectly without all the guesswork. Plus, they’re a lot healthier than frying food in oil. So today I’m going to show you how to make zucchini muffins in the air fryer. If you’ve never made muffins before, don’t worry – this is a really easy recipe that’s practically impossible to mess up! You’ll be able to enjoy fluffy, delicious muffins without all the unhealthy fat and calories. And if you’re not a fan of zucchini, these muffins are also great with carrots or
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Zucchini Muffins
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy way to enjoy zucchini, look no further than these air fryer zucchini muffins! They’re perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on the go. Plus, they’re easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Give them a try today!
- Flour: Use all-purpose flour, you can also use gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Baking Powder: Helps rise your muffins, so you get a light and fluffy muffin!
- Buttermilk: You can either make your own buttermilk or use prepared buttermilk.
- Olive Oil: You can also use canola oil or vegetable oil.
- Egg: Use large, room temperature eggs.
- Zucchini: Use shredded zucchini that has been placed on paper towels, to remove some of the moisture.
- Bacon Bits: You can use fresh bacon, crumbled or bacon bits (packaged)
- Shredded Cheese: Use cheddar cheese or a blend of cheeses.
How To Make Zucchini Muffins In Air Fryer
In a large mixing bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, salt, black pepper, and baking powder. Mix in the buttermilk, olive oil, egg, shredded zucchini (drained), bacon bits, and cheddar cheese, mix well.
Pour the muffin batter into greased muffin tins, or silicone cups, and set into the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for 12 to 14 minutes.
What Muffin Pans Can You Use In The Air Fryer?
When I first started baking muffins in the air fryer, I could not find any pans that fit, so I used silicone muffin tins. While these work in an air fryer, they tend not to hold the shape of a muffin as well as metal pans. So, you often end up with muffins that look like ski slopes. That is because the air is moving around and sometimes knocks over the muffin tins.
- Muffin Tin: I highly recommend investing in this tin. It will fit almost all of the air fryer oven models and fit most of the larger basket air fryers.
- Muffin Liners: AMAZONBASICS REUSABLE, SILICONE, NON-STICK BAKING CUPS LINERS – PACK OF 12
What’s The Difference Between A Convection Oven and Air Fryer?
An air fryer and convection oven are different and should not be swapped. An air fryer uses hot air to circulate all around the food. You will find that the air fryer cooks faster than a convection oven. It also provides a bit different texture than a convection oven.
How Long Do You Cook Zucchini Muffins In The Air Fryer?
You will want to start checking your muffins around the 10-minute mark. They will cook anywhere from 10-14 minutes. You will know when your muffins are done by sticking a toothpick in the center of the muffins, and they come out clean from the wet batter. Sometimes you might poke a blueberry, and it will give you a blue tinge, which is okay.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES:
- Bran muffins | Here is one of my favorite bran muffin recipes. Give this recipe a try for a healthy and fiber-filled muffin that will fuel you till your next meal.
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins | Get the flavor of a donut but in muffin form. Super simple yet crave-worthy cinnamon and a sugar-swirled homemade muffin.
Air Fryer Zucchini Muffins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup zucchini, grated and dried out on paper towels
- 1/4 cup bacon, crumbled or bacon bits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, salt, black pepper, and baking powder. Mix in the buttermilk, olive oil, egg, shredded zucchini (drained), bacon bits, and cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Pour the muffin batter into greased muffin tins or silicone cups, and set into the air fryer at 320 degrees F for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin or Muffin Liners