Air Fryer Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread is a great and delicious quick bread filled with grated zucchini, pumpkin, and some great fall flavors.
This is a great quick bread that’s so good; you will be wondering why you didn’t make it your entire life.
If you have not baked with your air fryer, let me tell you the baked goods, including quick breads, could not come out better, they are light, tender, and absolutely delicious. And without the need for preheating. They also take about half the time of traditional oven cooking. Amazing!
Once you try this quick bread, head over and try some of my other favorite Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, including AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, and AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE.
Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread
This is a really rich bread, made with freshly grated zucchini and pumpkin puree, with the rights bout of sweetness. It will certainly become one of your favorite quick bread recipes.
I love a great zucchini quick bread recipe, and this bakes up so well in the Air Fryer, light, tender, and absolutely delicious. This is a great alternative to regular zucchini bread.
Ingredients in Air Fryer Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread
- Granulated Sugar
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Cinnamon
- Shredded Zucchini
How To Make Air Fryer Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread
Mix the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl, then mix in the pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla extract.
Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg, and ground cinnamon. Fold in the shredded zucchini and walnuts.
Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe loaf pan. Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
Tips For Making The Best Air Fryer Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread
- Make sure to squeeze the grated zucchini until there is hardly any water left. Otherwise, your bread will become soggy.
- Remember to use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin pie filling has been sweetened. If you do use that, your Zucchini Bread with be lovely.
- For best results, use a mini loaf bread.
- The bread will be dependent on what air fryer you own and what pan you use. The larger loaf pans will take longer to cook than smaller loaf pans.
- For best results, do not over mix. Otherwise, you will end up with dense zucchini pumpkin bread.
How do you know when zucchini bread is done?
This is a straightforward recipe. I always check my Air Fryer Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread about halfway through the cooking process to see how it’s baking up.
When the time is up, place a toothpick into the Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread center to see if it’s fully cooked. When the toothpick comes out clean, remove the quick bread from the air fryer.
How To Store Air Fryer Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread
If you have any Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread leftover, let it cool to room temperature and wrap it tightly with saran wrap.
You can leave it on the counter if you plan to eat in the next couple of days. For any longer storage, place it into the refrigerator, which will last for about a week.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Zucchini Pumpkin Quick Bread
Looking to use up your zucchini bounty? This is a great and easy recipe to freeze.
Let it cool to room temperature, wrap the bread in saran wrap really tightly and then wrap it in foil. Place the bread into a freezer bag. And place it into the freezer. It will last about 2 to 3 months.
To Use From Frozen: Place the frozen bread into the refrigerator until thawed. Or leave it on the counter. You can either heat it in the microwave or air fryer.
What Are The Best Pans For Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes?
I have been really experimenting with quick breads this year. I have noticed that the best pans are mini loaf pans. Some of my favorites are: (affiliate link included)
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
EASY AIR FRYER RASPBERRY BREAD
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extra
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- Mix the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl, then mix in the pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg, and ground cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before slicing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
NOTE: The exact time is going to depend on the air fryer model you have and the pans that you are using. I highly recommend using mini loaf pans as they do better in the air fryer than the larger loaf pans, you will often find the middle not cooking when u.sing the larger loaf pans.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 700Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 131mgSodium: 696mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 4gSugar: 52gProtein: 10g