Air Fryer Cranberry Muffin For One is so good! Today, I wanted to make myself a muffin, but I was the only one in the mood, so I thought, why not?
This recipe will only make 1 or 2 muffins, depending on how large you make them. They are then baked up perfectly in the air fryer.
Baking in the air fryer is amazing! You get a quick and delicious and almost bakery-quality muffin every single time.
This muffin was packed with fresh cranberries, but you can easily use the dried version if you don’t have any on hand.
If you have not made muffins in the air fryer, let me tell you they are so easy to make, and they cook up beautifully.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Muffin Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA WILD BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT MUFFINS, and AIR FRYER BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cranberry Muffin For One
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Egg Yolk
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cranberries, Fresh, Frozen or Dried
How To Make Air Fryer Cranberry Muffin For One
In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and milk. Mix well.
Fold in the cranberries: either spray muffin tin or silicone muffin liner. Pour your batter into the muffin/cupcake holder.
Set in the air fryer for 7 to 12 minutes at 330 degrees F (air fryer setting)
Check to make sure the muffin is fully cooked before you remove it; depending on the air fryer you own, you may need an additional minute or two.
- This recipe can be prepared in any air fryer. The key to baking in the air fryer is that you will need to cook until the muffins are done. This time will vary a few minutes depending on the type of air fryer you own and where the heating element is located.
- If you find that the tops are getting too browned, add a piece of aluminum foil over the muffins, making sure that it is snuggly wrapped around the muffin, so there is NO chance that the foil hits the heating element.
- You can use either frozen, fresh, or dried cranberries. But you do not need to defrost the cranberries before using them if they are frozen.
- This recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc.
How To Store These Muffins:
Depending on how many you made, if you want to store the extra one, place the Air Fryer Cranberry Muffin into an airtight container.
Leave it at room temperature, and it will last for 1 to 2 days. You can always reheat in the microwave or the air fryer before serving.
How To Freeze
If you want to freeze a batch for a future breakfast or dessert, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container or freezer bag. They will last in the freezer for 1 to 2 months.
To use from frozen, let them thaw at room temperature or in the refrigerator overnight. They can be reheat in the air fryer or microwave before serving.
What Is The Best Type of Cranberries To Use For These?
While today, I used frozen cranberries, you might not be able to find them, depending on the time of year and where you live.
Some other great alternatives are Fresh Cranberries or Dried Cranberries.
If you use frozen cranberries, throw them in frozen; otherwise, they will get too watery as you defrost them.
What Is The Best Muffin Tins To Use For the Air Fryer?
If you do not have a muffin tin that will fit in your air fryer, you can always use ramekins, and they are one of the best tools you can use in your air fryer for baking.
I always recommend that you use it at home, but if you do not have any, this is a great set (affiliate link included).
The cooking time will vary based on how large your muffin is, but the key to remember is to bake until they are fully done. See tips above.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Muffin Recipes:
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER BANANA BLUEBERRY OAT MUFFINS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cranberry Muffin For One
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, (omit if using salted butter)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup cranberries, (either fresh or frozen)
Optional: Sparkling sugar, which I love for all my muffins, they give it a real bakery quality
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in the melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Either spray a muffin tin, line it with muffin paper or a ramekin.
- Pour your batter into the muffin/cupcake holder.
- Set in the air fryer for 7 to 12 minutes at 330 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Check to make sure the muffin is fully cooked before you remove it; depending on the air fryer you own, you may need an additional minute or two.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Ramekin, or Oven-Safe Mug
- Cooking Spray