This is one of my favorite things to wake up in the morning, my kids literally can smell the banana and chocolate,
It’s is so effortless, and warm and comforting all at the same time.
This makes for a very easy breakfast, especially in the winter months.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Then mix in the eggs and vanilla, mix well.
Then beat in the rest of the ingredients.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into a prepared (pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray) and then follow the instructions.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Homemade Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
This is such an easy recipe, with tons of flavor. It’s also a kid-friendly breakfast, who doesn’t love chocolate in the morning.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 35
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- Start by spraying your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Cream together the butter and sugar, in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy
- Then, mix in the eggs and vanilla and combine well.
- Now stir in the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and combine well. Then mix in the milk, and mashed banana.
- Once everything is mixed, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your greased pan, and place your pan into the air fryer, and cook for 20 minutes on 180c/360f.
Keywords: easy air fryer banana bread power xl air fryer banana bread air fryer banana bread muffins air fryer banana bread recipes vegan banana bread air fryer air fryer banana cake recipes air fryer banana recipes power air fryer banana bread