There is nothing better than a quick bread for breakfast. These are truly one of my favorites; today, I made an Air Fryer Pillsbury Quick Banana Bread.
I love a great banana bread recipe, and the air fryer does an amazing job at cooking them to absolute perfection. Moist and delicious, this boxed banana bread mix does wonderfully in the Air Fryer.
I am sure that you will be making this soon as it is such a time-saver, and with the summer coming, you can make one, without your kitchen becoming hot.
If you are looking for homemade quick bread recipes prepared in the Air Fryer, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE, and AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BREAD.
Banana Bread Mix
While I used a Pillsbury Banana Bread Boxed Mix, this recipe will work with any brand. I have made the same recipe with the following mixes:
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pillsbury Quick Banana Bread
How To Make Air Fryer Pillsbury Quick Banana Bread
This is the mix I used for the quick bread.
Start by pouring your mix into a large mixing bowl, mix the other ingredients in and mix until everything is well blended.
Then pour the prepared batter into an air fryer safe pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (you can also use olive oil spray)
Set in your air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature for 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes, flip the quick bread and cook for another 5 minutes until both sides are set.
Banana Bread Variations
Although I used a box mix, there are so many ways to make this your own. I have alterted this rcipe several times during my years making thiese, ahere are some of my suggestrions,:
- Turn the bannaa bread mix into muffins, the time is abotu the ame, and muffin comes out amazing in the Air Fryer.
- Add in some diced pecans, walnuts, chocolate chips, raisins, diced dried fruit, and fresh sllices of banans.
What Loaf Pans Can You Use In The Air Fryer?
I strongly recommend that you use mini loaf pans, allowing the center to be easily cooked.
Many people who use too thick or too big loaf pans find that the center comes out raw. For this reason, I suggest that you use mini loaf pans.
Some of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
- AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER RASPBERRY BREAD
- HOW TO MAKE QUICK BREAD MIXES IN THE AIR FRYER, CRANBERRY
- HOW TO MAKE BANANA BREAD USING A BOXED MIX IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER, PUMPKIN BREAD
- AIR FRYER EASY CORN MUFFINS
- 1 package Pillsbury Banana Quick Bread
- ingredients on package to make above bread.
- Start by pouring your mix into a large mixing bowl, mix the other ingredients in and mix until everything is well blended.
- Then pour the prepared batter into an air fryer safe pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (you can also use olive oil spray)
- Set in your air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature for 330 degrees F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, flip the quick bread and cook for another 5 minutes until both sides are set.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 32Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g