Making A Boxed Quick Bread In The Air Fryer is so easy! You will be wondering why you did not do it earlier, it’s simple, and they come out delicious!
Many of us purchased an air fryer to help us cook what we already cooked, but faster. That includes using packaged mixes for my family.
If you are looking for homemade quick bread recipes, some of my recipes include: AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, and AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY ZUCCHINI BREAD.
Ingredients Needed For Making A Boxed Quick Bread In The Air Fryer
- Quick Bread Mix
- Ingredients To Make Quick Bread
Note: All quick bread mixes have slighly different ingredients, you should follow the recipe on the box, for best results.
How To Make A Boxed Quick Bread In The Air Fryer
Add your quick bread mix and other ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
Then pour the prepared batter into an air fryer safe pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Set in your air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature for 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10-15 minutes.
Remove when you can place a toothpick into the center, and it comes out clean.
Some Pro Tips For Making The Best Boxed Quick Bread in Your Air Fryer
- Do not over-mix. Once your ingredients are combined, stop mixing. Otherwise, your bread will become dense.
- For best results, use a mini loaf pan, which will perfectly cook the center.
- Spray your loaf pan generously, including the sides.
- This makes for great muffins, and the cooking time will be about the same.
Best Quick Bread Mixes
I love a great slice of quick bread in the morning. Here are some of my favorites:
- Meyer Lemon Pound Cake
- Trader Joe’s Banana Bread Mix
- Chiquita Banana Bread
- Pillsbury Cranberry Bread
- Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice
How To Make Muffins Out of Quick Bread Mix
This recipe will work the same. Using the mix makes great muffins. Pour the batter into silicone cups, and then air fry for 10 to 12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
What Pans To Use In The Air Fryer
While you can use anything you have on hand, I find that the only way to get a full quick bread to cook is by using a mini loaf pan.
Here are some of my favorites. (affiliate links included)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Making A Boxed Quick Bread In The Air Fryer
- 1 package quick bread mix, any type
- ingredients on the box to make the above mix.
- Start by pouring your mix into a large mixing bowl, mix the other ingredients in and mix until everything is well blended.
- Then pour the prepared batter into an air fryer safe pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (you can also use olive oil spray)
- Set in your air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature for 330 degrees F, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until you place a toothpick into the center of the quick bread, and it comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans, Oven-Safe