his is one of my favorite things to wake up in the morning, my kids literally can smell the banana and chocolate,
It’s is so effortless, and warm and comforting all at the same time.
This makes for a very easy breakfast, especially in the winter months.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Add all of the ingredients, except for the cranberries to a large mixing bowl.
Add the cranberries
Fold the cranberries in.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Cranberry Scones
This is a really easy recipe, my kids love the flavor of the scones, I love the cranberry flavor, which really makes for a quick and delicious breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled and diced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 3/4 cup half and half cream
- 1 egg
- In a larger mixing bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt. Combine well.
- Then mix in the cream and egg, keep on making until a dough forms. Then mix in the cranberries and sugar, as well as the orange zest. Mix lightly.
- Remove the dough from the mixing bowl, and knead, on a floured surface, until the dough is nice and stretchy.
- Shape into circles (about 6 inches), then cut that circle into wedges, to resemble scones.
- Then place the scones, as you make them, into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature of your air fryer at 365 degrees F. And set the time for 10 minutes. About 1/2 way done, check the scones for doneness, as the exact time will depend on your air fryer.
Keywords: air fryer cheese scones air fryer blueberry scones air fryer fry bread air fryer utah scones air fryer recipes