Air Fryer Raspberry and Brie Pull-Apart Bread— Brie is a deliciously decadent cheese that melts in your mouth and is perfect for any occasion. This recipe will show you how to make baked Brie with an air fryer so that you can enjoy this delicious dish anytime!
Baked Brie is a classic dish that can be served as an appetizer or a dessert. It’s easy to make and only takes about 10 minutes of prep time! My kids love this, and it’s a great holiday appetizer, served on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or even New Year’s Eve. It makes for an excellent presentation, and everyone loves it!
What Is Baked Brie?
Baked Brie is a baked cheese dish. The result is a delicious dish that can be served as your next party appetizer or just as an indulgent snack for two! This recipe also includes tips on storing baked Brie so it’s not too dry when you’re ready to serve it. You’ll love this easy but elegant French-inspired dish!
What Is Brie?
Brie is a soft, creamy cheese that originated in France. It’s most commonly made with cow’s milk, but goat and sheep milk are also used. Brie has an edible white rind on the outside and a soft, runny center that you should eat immediately after purchase because it will continue to ripen over time. Because Brie’s high-fat content (and delicious taste) goes well with fruit such as apples or pears and even some red wines!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Raspberry and Brie Pull-Apart Bread
- Italian Bread Loaf
- Raspberry Jam
- Brown Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Raspberry and Brie Pull-Apart Bread
Begin by hollowing out the inside of your loaf to form a bowl-like hole. Leave room at the corners. Chop and place your brie in the hole.
Cover the brie with jam and walnuts. Slice around the parameter of the bread, being careful not to slide down.
Add the brown sugar and butter into a bowl—microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Pour the brown sugar and butter mixture into the slices and over the bread. Air fry the bread for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, or until the brie has melted.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Raspberry and Brie Pull-Apart Bread
- Brie is a cheese frequently paired with fruits, nuts, and crackers. You can make it in the oven or on the stovetop, but it’s even easier to make in the air fryer! Here are some tips for making Brie in your air fryer. You’ll have delicious, melty Brie without any of the fuss.
- Try to find a larger Brie wheel of cheese, which will fit inside the air fryer after wrapping the puff pastry.
- For best results, you must defrost cold puff pastry dough to wrap it around the Brie.
- The cooking time will vary from air fryer to air fryer, so for best results, make sure you continue to watch it as it cooks up. As soon as the puff pastry is golden brown, remove the Baked Brie from the Air Fryer.
- There are so many ways you can add fruits, nuts, or jams to the top of the Brie. Before you air fry it, I added a few suggestions below.
Toppings For Baked Brie:
Brie is a staple at every dinner party because it goes with so many different foods and types of wine. However, the brie you buy from the store isn’t always great. If you want your baked brie appetizer to be a bit more special, try out these tasty toppings that elevate this simple dish into something everyone will rave about!
Some of my favorites are:
- Apricot Jam
- Caramelized Onions
- Toasted Walnuts
- Blackberry Jam
- Cherry Jam
How To Serve This Baked Brie Recipe:
Baked brie is a great appetizer that you can serve at parties. It has a crunchy exterior and creamy, cheesy interior, making it one of the best party foods! Serve this baked brie recipe with crackers or bread for an easy-to-make, delicious snack.
Some great suggestions are:
- Apple Slices
- Pear Slices
- Homemade KETO Air Fryer Crackers
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BOSTON BROWN BREAD
- AIR FRYER HOMEMADE PIZZA ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER LATKES
- AIR FRYER FRIED GREEN TOMATOES
- AIR FRYER ROASTED CAULIFLOWER MASH
- EASY AIR FRYER VEGAN CAULIFLOWER WINGS
Air Fryer Raspberry and Brie Pull Apart Bread
- 1 small 1 small loaf of Italian bread, that will fit inside your air fryer
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 cup raspberry jam, seedless
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 7 ounces Brie Cheese
- 4 ounces walnuts, diced
- Begin by hollowing out the inside of your loaf to form a bowl-like hole. Leave room at the corners.
- Chop and place your brie in the hole.
- Cover the brie with jam and walnuts
- Slice around the parameter of the bread, being careful not to slice all the way down.
- Add the brown sugar and butter into a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Pour the brown sugar and butter mixture into the slices and over the bread.
- Air fry the bread for 10-15 minutes at 350F or until the brie has melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer