Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches — Who says you have to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy turkey sandwiches? With an air fryer, you can make these delicious and easy-to-make sandwiches any time of year. Just layer fresh cranberry sauce, brie cheese, and cooked turkey in a warm sandwich roll and you’re good to go!
Looking for a new and easy way to prepare your Thanksgiving leftovers? Why not try air frying them in a sandwich? This recipe for Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches is simple to follow and sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Plus, it’s a perfect way to use up any leftover turkey or cranberry sauce! So give it a try, and enjoy an easy and delicious meal this holiday season!
The Best Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches
Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches are the perfect holiday meal! The turkey is juicy and flavorful, the cranberry sauce is tart and sweet, and the brie brings it all together with its rich, creamy flavor. These sandwiches can be made ahead of time and reheated in the air fryer, so they’re perfect for a busy holiday season. And best of all, they’re healthy and low in fat! So if you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious holiday meal, Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches are the way to go.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches
The holidays are coming up and that means lots of gatherings with family and friends. If you’re looking for a party-pleasing dish, try these Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches! They’re easy to make and so good. Plus, they only require a few simple ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bread: Use any of your favorite bread, including Sourdough, Artisan, or even Whole Wheat Bread.
- Butter: Use unsalted butter, that’s room tempture, this way it’s easy to spread.
- Brie: Use either whole Brie or Brie crumbles.
- Cranberry Sauce: use homemade or store-bought cranberry sauce, whole berries, or cranberry sauce!
- Deli Sliced Turkey: Use your favorite deli sliced turkey, smoked, or even use leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
How To Make Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwiches In The Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer to 350 F, using the air fryer setting. Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
Spread the cranberry sauce onto one slice of bread on the non-butter side.
Spread Brie onto the other slice of bread.
Place the turkey on top of the Brie.
Place the slices of bread on top of each other to create a sandwich, butter side up. Place the sandwich in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes or until the bread has fully toasted.
Frequently Asked Questions About Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches
How long does sandwich meat last
How long does sandwich meat last? It all depends on the brand, but most varieties will stay fresh for around five days in your fridge. So if you’re planning on packing a few sandwiches for lunch this week, don’t wait until the last minute to buy your meat.
Best cheese for turkey sandwich
If you want to add some cheese to this recipe, besides the brie. Some great options are cheddar cheese, sliced mozzarella, or even sliced Provolone!
What to serve with brie
What could possibly be more luxurious than serving melted brie cheese with baguette slices, figs, and honey? This elegant appetizer is easy to put together and is sure to impress your guests. Plus, it’s the perfect way to use up any leftover brie you may have from your holiday feast. So gather your ingredients and get ready to indulge in some cheesy goodness!
How long does brie last in the fridge
Brie is a soft, creamy cheese that has a mild flavor. It’s often eaten as part of a cheese plate or used in recipes. Brie is best consumed within 5-7 days after it’s been opened.
Canned cranberry sauce recipes Thanksgiving
This is one of the best recipes if you have any leftover cranberry sauce! who doesn’t love a great turkey sandwich, air fried of course!
Looking For More Air Fryer Thanksgiving Recipes
Looking for more Thanksgiving recipes to try in your air fryer? You’re in luck! We’ve gathered some of our favorite recipes for you to try. From turkey to sweet potatoes, there’s something for everyone. So get ready to air fry your Thanksgiving feast!
- AIR FRYER TURKEY POT PIE: Making a turkey pot pie is a lot of work. It requires making a homemade crust, cooking the turkey and vegetables, and then assembling everything in a baking dish. But what if there was an easier way? With an air fryer, you can make a delicious turkey pot pie with hardly any effort at all.
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN CAKE POPS: Fall is in the air and that means it’s time for all things pumpkin! These pumpkin cake pops are easy to make and a great way to enjoy the flavors of fall. The best part is, that you can cook them in your air fryer so they’re healthy and delicious. Give them a try today!
- AIR FRYER TOMATO AND BUFFALO MOZZARELLA BRUSCHETTA: The air fryer is a great appliance to own if you enjoy cooking. This summer, try out this recipe for tomato and buffalo mozzarella bruschetta. It’s easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Plus, the air fryer will help you cook the bruschetta evenly without burning it. So give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwiches
- 4 slices bread, any type
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup brie, crumbled or sliced
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce, whole berries or sauce
- 1/4 pound turkey, sliced
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F.
- Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread the cranberry sauce onto one slice of bread on the non-butter side.
- Spread Brie onto the other slice of bread.
- Place the turkey on top of the Brie
- Place the slices of bread on top of each other to create a sandwich, butter side up.
- Place the sandwich in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes or until bread has fully toasted.
- Air Fryer