The holidays are over and you’re staring at a fridge full of leftovers. But don’t despair, because we’ve got the perfect recipe for using them up: air fryer turkey pot pie! This easy dish is hearty, comforting, and best of all, it’s ready in just 15 minutes. So get out your air fryer and let’s get cooking!
Are you looking for a delicious way to use up your Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey leftovers? Then you have to try this air fryer leftover turkey pot pie! It is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. Plus, it’s a great way to use up all those leftovers! So give this recipe a try – I promise you won’t be disappointed.
What Is Turkey Pot Pie?
Turkeys Pot Pie is a comfort food classic. A savory filling of turkey and vegetables, topped with a flaky pastry crust, it is perfect for a cozy winter meal. There are many variations on this dish, so you can customize it to your own liking. This recipe is easy to follow and will leave you with a delicious pot pie that the whole family will enjoy. Give it a try!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Turkey Pot Pie
As the cold weather approaches, many of us are looking for recipes that will warm us up from the inside out. This turkey pot pie is one such recipe, and it’s perfect for using leftovers from your Thanksgiving feast. In addition to turkey, you’ll need potatoes, carrots, peas, butter, flour, salt, and pepper. If you have an air fryer, this dish can be made even easier – just follow these simple instructions!
- Diced Cooked Turkey: This is a great recipe for the leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- Frozen Vegetables: Use your favorite frozen vegetables.
- Soup: Use Cream of Chicken Soup
- Biscuits: Use your favorite biscuits! I love using either Pillsbury Grands or Trader Joe’s biscuits!
How To Cook Homemade Turkey Pot Pies In The Air Fryer
In a large bowl, add your frozen vegetables, and then mix in the turkey and soup mix, mix well.
Spray the ramekins with cooking spray.
Press your biscuits into the greased ramekins, and press them in, so that the biscuit dough, goes up the sides.
Add about 3 tablespoons of filling on top of the biscuits.
Place the biscuit dough on top, and then press the edges together.
Set the ramekins into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the pastries are fully cooked.
Pro Tips For The Best Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
The holidays are a time for family, friends, and of course lots of food. If you’re like me, you’ll have plenty of leftovers after the big feast. Today I’m going to share my tips for turning those leftovers into the best leftover turkey pot pie you’ve ever had. Enjoy!
- Ramekins: This can be cooked with any size ramekins, you can use either 4 ounces or 8 ounces, the cooking time will not change that much.
- Timing: Since all of the air fryers are slightly different, the cooking time will vary from air fryer to air fryer. Be sure to watch your turkey pot pie, as it cooks up, and remove it when it’s fully cooked.
- Crust: If you find that the crust is having a hard time cooking up, you can always cook the biscuit dough on the bottom, without any filing, this will help it becomes crispy and fully cooked on the bottom. This will depend on where the heating element is located.
This is a great recipe that you can prepare ahead of time, and then air fryer, then you are ready for lunch or dinner!
Prepare as directed, and then wrap the ramekins tightly with saran wrap, and keep them in the refrigerator. Then air fryer as directed in the recipe below.
Can You Freeze It?
Thanksgiving is over and if you’re like me, you have a TON of leftovers. Today I’m going to show you how to freeze turkey pot pie so that you can enjoy it later in the month! This is a great way to use up leftover turkey, veggies, and gravy. Let’s get started!
- Prepare the turkey pot pie, as directed in the recipe below.
- Wrap your ramekins in saran wrap, or plastic wrap. Wrap it tightly. As you wrap it in saran wrap, wrap it in aluminum foil. Then place the ramekins into a freezer bag.
- Placed into the freezer, the turkey pot pies will last for 2 to 4 months.
How To Reheat A Turkey Pot Pie In The Air Fryer
Do you have leftover turkey pot pie? Don’t throw it away! There’s no need to heat up your kitchen by using the oven. Instead, use your air fryer to reheat it in just a few minutes. Follow these simple steps and enjoy a hot, delicious meal without any of the hassles.
- Place the leftover turkey pot pie into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
- Cook the turkey pot pie, until it’s warmed through.
How To Cook A Frozen Turkey Pot Pie In The Air Fryer
Thanksgiving is coming up, and that means it’s time to start thinking about turkey pot pies. But if you’re like me, you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen on a cold November day. That’s where the air fryer comes in handy – you can cook a frozen turkey pot pie in just minutes! Here’s how:
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the frozen turkey pot pie in the fryer basket.
- Cook for 8 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.
More Air Fryer Leftover Thanksgiving Recipes
The air fryer is a lifesaver during the holidays. By now, you’ve probably used it to cook your Thanksgiving turkey and all of the trimmings. But what do you do with the leftovers? Here are a few recipes that will make your holiday leftovers appetizing once again. Enjoy!
AIR FRYER PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE EGG ROLLS: What do you get when you combine two of your favorite fall dishes? Pumpkin cheesecake egg rolls, that’s what! These little appetizers are easy to make and perfect for a party. Plus, they’re a fun way to use up any leftover pumpkin puree. Keep reading for the recipe – let’s get cooking!
MEXICAN AIR FRYER SWEET POTATOES: Are you looking for a delicious and healthy side dish to add to your next meal? If so, then you have to try these Mexican air fryer sweet potatoes! They are sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Plus, they are easy and quick to make, thanks to your trusty air fryer. So what are you waiting for? Give these sweet potatoes a try today!
AIR FRYER TURKEY MEATLOAF: Does the idea of cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving scare you? Well, never fear! The air fryer is here to help. Today we’re going to show you how to make an easy and delicious turkey meatloaf in your air fryer. This is a perfect dish for any time of year, and it’s so much healthier than traditional meatloaf made with breadcrumbs. Let’s get started!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Turkey Pot Pie
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup frozen vegetables, cooked
- 1 cup cooked turkey, leftovers
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- In a large bowl, add your frozen vegetables, and then mix in the turkey and soup mix, mix well.
- Spray the ramekins with cooking spray.
- Press your biscuits into the greased ramekins, and press them in, so that the biscuit dough, goes up the sides.
- Add about 3 tablespoons of filling on top of the biscuits.
- Place the biscuit dough on top, and then press the edges together.
- Set the ramekins into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the pastries are fully cooked.
- Air Fryer