Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Canapes –The holidays are a time for indulgence, and what better way to celebrate with friends and family than by making some delicious appetizers. We’ve put together this recipe for air fryer cranberry brie canapes that will be a hit at your next holiday party. The best part is that they only take about 15 minutes to prepare!
The end of the year is coming quickly, and that means plenty of holiday parties. When you’re looking for easy but impressive recipes, look no further than this recipe for Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Canapes.
A few simple ingredients can make a big difference in your party planning! These cranberry brie appetizers are perfect for any occasion.
The perfect appetizer for a holiday party or gathering, these cranberry brie canapes are easy to make and fun to eat. The combination of sweet and savory flavors is sure to please any crowd! Best of all, they’re made in just 15 minutes. The recipe only requires 3 ingredients: brie cheese, cranberry sauce, and wonton wrappers. So grab your muffin tin, and let’s make some great Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Canapes.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes for the holidays, some of my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER PITA PIZZA, AIR FRYER CHILE RELLENO, AIR FRYER FROZEN MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS, and AIR FRYER CRAB CAKE SANDWICHES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Canapes
- Wonton Wrappers
- Brie Cheese
- Cranberry Sauce
How To Make Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Canapes
Start by putting the wonton wrappers into the muffin tin. Set the muffin tin into the air fryer basket or tray and set the timer for 300 degrees F for 3 minutes. (air fry setting)
Then add the cut-up brie cheese (just cut into small cubes that fit into the wonton center). Cover the pan with foil, so the Brie melts nad, not the wonton wrappers. Air fry for another 4-5 minutes (just enough so that the brie is slightly soft) at 300 degrees F. Top with a tablespoon of whole cranberry sauce.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS APPETIZER:
These appetizing cranberry brie bites look like you spent more time on them than they actually did! They’re perfect for any occasion and are sure to be the hit of your next party.
- Change out Puff Pastry for the Wonton Wrappers
- You can add anything for a topping, some great options are red pepper jelly or orange marmalade.
- Serve with diced nuts, such as pecans or walnuts.
PREPPING THE BRIE FOR THIS RECIPE:
Do I Need to Cut the Rind of Brie Before Baking? The rind of the Brie is 100% edible, and you will not be able to tell that it’s in your Wontons once the appetizer is baked.
Which Brie to purchase? I always look for a soft Brie for this appetizer since you really want the cheese to ooze out of the wonton.
Make Ahead and Storage Tips
Storing: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 days.
Reheating: Place the brie bites in the microwave or the air fryer, and heat until warmed through.
Making Ahead: I highly recommend making these right before serving, as the wonton perfectly crisps up.
Freezing: I would not recommend freezing these.
MORE AIR FRYER APPETIZER RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER PITA PIZZA
- AIR FRYER CHILE RELLENO
- EASY AIR FRYER FROZEN MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS
- AIR FRYER PLANTAIN CHIPS
- AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED ZUCCHINI CRISPS
- EASY AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD PIZZA TOAST
- AIR FRYER TURKEY CROQUETTES
- 1 package wonton wrappers (my pack was for 25)
- 8 ounces soft brie cheese
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Start by putting the wonton wrappers into the muffin tin.
- Set the muffin tin into the air fryer basket or tray and set the timer for 300 degrees F for 3 minutes. (air fry setting)
- Then add the cut up brie cheese (just cut into small cubes that fit into the wonton center)
- Cover the pan with foil, so the Brie melts nad, not the wonton wrappers.
- Air fry for another 4-5 minutes (just enough so the brie is slightly soft) at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Top with a tablespoon of whole cranberry sauce.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 49Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.