Air Fryer Crab Cake Sandwiches are so good! If you have been looking for the perfect Air Fryer Sandwich recipe, this is one of my favorites!
There is nothing better than a Crab Cake Sandwiches, made with a toasted bun and served with a side of Air Fryer French Fries. This is one of the best summer sandwiches you can have.
This recipe all started because I had some leftover crabmeat for making my kids my mother’s recipe for Air Fryer Crab Dip, which is so good! If you have not tried it, it actually is my Grandmother’s Recipe. Yesterday I tried it in the Air Fryer, and it was oh so good! So be sure to check it out.
Once you get a great Air Fryer Sandwich, you will not be able to resist them; they are so good! There is nothing like perfectly toasting up a sandwich in the Air Fryer! Oh, so good!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Crab Cake Sandwiches
- Crab Meat
- Bread Crumbs
- Dried Parsley
- Black Pepper
- Dry Mustard
- Brioche or Hamburger Roll
- Optional; Other toppings
How To Make Air Fryer Crab Cake Sandwiches
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, start by combining the crabmeat, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, egg, mayonnaise, and dry mustard. Mix well to combine everything. If you need a tablespoon or 2 more bread crumbs, add them in, you want to form patties with this mixture.
Spray your air fryer basket or your air fryer tray. Place your crab cakes on the baking sheet or in the basket.
Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes; after 5 minutes, flip and air fry for another 5 minutes.
Remove from the air fryer oven/basket.
Add to your Brioche or Hamburger Roll, garnish as desired. Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Some Great Topping Ideas:
This is a great sandwich, where you really need nothing for, but I love serving this as part of a sandwich bar to my family.
Some great toppings to add:
- Sliced Red Onions
- Lettuce Leaves
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Melted Cheese
- Dill Pickles
Sauces To Serve With:
Although this Air Fryer Crab Cake Sandwiches has tons of flavor, and you really do not need a sauce. Some of my favorites crab cake sauces are:
How To Store Crab Cakes
This is a great recipe if you want to make them ahead of time. Let them cool to room temperature and then place into an airtight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days.
You can reheat in the microwave, Air Fryer or Skillet, before serving.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Crab Cakes
This is a great recipe that you can easily freeze and then keep in the freezer to use later.
Prepare the recipe as directed below, cool to room temperature, and then place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Then place into the freezer until they are frozen solid. Then remove them from the baking sheet, and place them into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container.
You can either cook Frozen Crab Cakes in the Freezer or thaw them and then cook them.
When Are Crab Cakes Safe To Eat?
More Air Fryer Seafood Recipes:
- AIR FRYER COCONUT SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER SHRIMP PO’BOY
- EASY AIR FRYER SHRIMP TACOS
- AIR FRYER GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP
- LEMON DILL AIR FRYER SALMON
- AIR FRYER COD WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE
- 1 pound crab meat, shredded
- 4 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, start by combining the crabmeat, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, egg, mayonnaise, and dry mustard.
- Mix well to combine everything; if you need a tablespoon or 2 more bread crumbs, add them in. You want to be able to form patties with this mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket or your air fryer tray.
- Place your crab cakes on the baking sheet or in the basket.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer oven/basket.
- I added a slider roll, a sliced tomato, some lettuce, and store-bought Remoulade sauce, for a great crab cake slider.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 159mgSodium: 1089mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 23g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.