Air Fryer Frozen Crab Cakes –Who doesn’t love a good crab cake? But they can be a bit of a pain to make. That’s where your air fryer comes in! These frozen crab cakes are easy to make and taste delicious.
If you’re a fan of crab cakes, you’re going to love this air fryer frozen crab cakes recipe. Just a few simple ingredients come together to create a delicious and healthy seafood dish that’s perfect for any occasion. Plus, since the crab cakes are made from frozen seafood, they’re easy to prepare and cook in your air fryer. So grab some fresh vegetables or a salad and enjoy a delicious meal with Air Fryer Frozen Crab Cakes!
Why Air Fry Frozen Crab Cakes?
Cooks today are looking for ways to make meal preparation easier and faster. Frozen crab cakes offer a solution because they can be air fried right from the freezer. Air frying them results in a quick, crispy crust that is delicious and doesn’t require any added fats or oils. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the benefits of air frying frozen crab cakes and share a recipe for preparing them. Let’s get started!
How To Air Fry Frozen Crab Cakes
Frozen crab cakes in air fryer are so easy to cook. Here is the simple steps to making a great batch!
- Place the frozen crab cakes into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 390 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then flip the crab cakes and cook for another 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, and serve!
Cooking frozen crab cakes in the air fryer is a great way to cook them without having to use any extra oil. The air fryer will heat them up and give them a crispy crust, without adding any fat. Here are some tips for cooking frozen crab cakes in the air fryer.
- Crowding: The air fryer is a great way to cook food at home, but it’s even better when you use one that has plenty of room in the basket. It will ensure your crab cakes get crispier and brown on top without overcrowding or heating up too quickly!
- Flipping: You’ll get the most delicious frozen crab cakes cooked in the air fryer! Make sure you flip them halfway during the cooking process, this way both sides get evenly cooked.
- Timing: Check your crab cakes often, especially toward the end of cooking time. Every air fryer is different, so for the best plate of crab cakes from the air fryer, check on them frequently.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Are The Best Frozen Crab Cakes?
Are you a fan of crab cakes? If so, you’re probably always on the lookout for new and delicious recipes to try. But what if you don’t have the time or energy to make them from scratch? Never fear – frozen crab cakes are a great alternative!
Here are some of our favorite frozen crab cake brands:
- Phillips Frozen Signature Crab Cakes
- Cameron’s Seafood Maryland Crab Cakes
- Gordon’s Maryland Style Crab Cakes
- Whole Catch Maryland Style Crab Cakes
- Dockside Crab Cakes
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Crab Cakes
Should you thaw frozen crab cakes before air frying?
If you’re a fan of crab cakes, you’ve probably wondered if it’s better to thaw them before air frying. The answer is no, they will cook up perfectly, when you start them from frozen! So, go right ahead and air fried
How Long To Cook Frozen Crab Cakes In Air Fryer
The timing will depend on the air fryer that you are using, the average time cooking at 390 degrees F, is between 10 to 15 minutes.
How To Cook Store Bought Crab Cakes In Air Fryer
You can easily make store-bought crab cakes in the air fryer. I love buying a package at Whole Foods, and I cook them at 350 degrees F and cook for 5 to 9 minutes.
How Long Do Crab Cakes Last in the Fridge?
Do you ever make crab cakes? They’re a delicious, but relatively time-consuming dish. Once they’re made, you obviously want them to last as long as possible. But how long do crab cakes stay good in the fridge? And what’s the best way to store them?
- If you have any leftover crab cakes let them cool to room temperature.
- Place them into an airtight container.
- Placed into the fridge they will last for 2 to 4 days.
How To Reheat Crab Cakes In The Air Fryer?
Do you love crab cakes but don’t always have the time to make them from scratch? Air fryers are a great way to reheat pre-made crab cakes without ruining their texture or flavor.
- Place them into the air fryer basket.
- Spray them generously with cooking spray
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and cook for 3 to 6 minutes, or until the crab cakes are warmed through.
How Do You Know When a Crab Cake Is Done?
Crab cakes are a popular dish, but making them perfectly isn’t always easy. How do you know when they’re done? Follow these tips to make sure your crab cake is delicious every time.
Since crab cakes are fully cooked (Frozen) they are done when they are heated through.
What Goes Well With Crab Cakes?
There’s nothing quite like a delicious crab cake. But what to serve with it? We’ve got some ideas for you! Check out our favorite recipes that go great with crab cakes. You’re sure to find something you love!
- Garden Salad
- Greek Salad
- Baked Potato
What Do Crab Cakes Taste Like?
There are a lot of different opinions on what crab cakes taste like. Some people say they are incredibly flavorful, while others find them dry and bland. So what’s the verdict? What do crab cakes really taste like? Well, that all depends on who is making them! Different cooks put their own spin on this classic dish, so it’s hard to say for sure. But one thing is for sure—if you want something that’s full of flavor, you should definitely try a crab cake!
What To Serve With Frozen Crab Cakes!
No matter how delicious your crab cakes are, if you don’t have an appropriate side dish to serve with them, you’ll end up with a table of empty plates. So, what should you choose? We’ve got a few ideas for you!
AIR FRYER BOSTON MARKET MEATLOAF: Do you love Boston Market meatloaf? If so, you’re going to love this air fryer recipe! Our easy-to-follow instructions will show you how to make a delicious and crispy meatloaf in your air fryer. You’ll be able to enjoy all the flavors of Boston Market’s meatloaf without any of guilt! So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
AIR FRYER CHEESESTEAK EMPANADAS: What could be better than a delicious, cheesy cheesesteak? One that’s wrapped up in an empanada, of course! This easy air fryer recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover steak you might have. Give it a try tonight!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
If you love crab cakes, you're going to love this easy recipe for air fryer frozen crab cakes. They're crispy on the outside and full of flavor on the inside. Plus, they're a lot healthier than fried crab cakes. So give them a try today!
- 4-6 frozen crab cakes
Place the frozen crab cakes into the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 390 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
Cook for 5 minutes, then flip the crab cakes and cook for another 4 to 6 minutes.
Remove from the air fryer, and serve!