If you love the combination of sweet, fluffy banana bread and crunchy, delicious cookies, get ready for a treat! These Air Fryer Banana Bread Cookies are amazing!
Air fryer banana bread cookies are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings – they have all the goodness of home-baked banana bread with the added bonus of being crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
So don’t delay – whip up a batch today for yourself or your loved ones; it won’t take long to make these delicious cookies, and everyone will love them!
The Best Air Fryer Banana Cookies
Have you ever wanted to make delicious cookies without all the mess and hassle of traditional baking? If so, an air fryer may be your secret weapon!
Yes, that’s right – you can use an air fryer for baking amazing treats such as banana cookies.
Today, we’ll share a delicious recipe for making these delicious cookies in your air fryer. Plus, we’ll include some pro tips for getting them right and moist and tender inside. Let’s get started on our journey toward healthier cookie perfection!
Ingredients Needed To Make Banana Bread Cookies
Banana cookies are an absolute classic treat that we all know and love. Whether for a lazy Sunday brunch or to quench your sweet tooth as a mid-day snack, there is nothing like biting into a freshly baked delicacy!
Remember the step-by-step directions below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page and the nutritional information.
- Bananas: Overripe bananas work best for this recipe.
- Oats: Use old-fashioned oats
- Peanut Butter: Creamy Peanut Butter or Creamy Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips: Use mini chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips.
How To Cook Banana Oatmeal Cookies In Air Fryer
Banana cookies are a delicious treat, and you can make them even more delectable with an air fryer. Here’s how to make a batch!
Step One: Prepare The Banan Bread Cookie Dough
In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, then fold in the oats and peanut butter, and mix well. Slowly mix in the chocolate chips.
Step Two: Air Fry The Healthy Air Fryer Banana Cookies
Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees F using the air fryer getting; you can either line your air fryer basket with parchment paper or spray a pan with cooking spray.
Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the greased pan, and set the pan into the air fyrer basket. Set the cooking time for 5-6 minutes; remove when the cookies are golden brown. Be careful not to overcook them. They will harden as they cool.
Step Three: Serving
Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Tips For Making Banana Cookies In Air Fryer
- Add-Ins: Fold in some diced walnuts for even more flavor! I would recommend using 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts or diced pecans.
- Cookie Scoop: I love using a cookie scoop since the batter is relatively sticky. This helps to get the exact size cookies, which will cook up perfectly in the air fryer simultaneously.
- Frosting: Add some cream cheese frosting on top for a sweeter cookie.
- Cool: As the cookies cool, they will harden up, so be careful to check on your cookies frequently as they cook up.
How To Store Banana Bread Cookies
Banana bread cookies are delicious treats perfect for snacking or serving as desserts. It is important to store them properly to ensure they taste their best and stay fresh.
- Storing: The first step in storing banana bread cookies is to let them cool to room temperature before placing them in an airtight container. This will help keep the moisture locked in and prevent them from drying out. If you do not have an airtight container, plastic bags or wrapping can be used to keep the cookies stored properly.
- Freezing: If you store banana bread cookies for an extended period, it is best to place them in the freezer. This will ensure that they last longer and retain their freshness. Place the cookies in a freezer-safe container or bag and leave them in there until you’re ready to eat them.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER ROASTED SPIRALIZED BEETS
- AIR FRYER TACO BELL MEXIMELTS
- GREAT VALUE PIZZA ROLLS AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER PHILLY CHEESESTEAK DIP
- AIR FRYER EL MONTEREY BURRITOS
- HOW TO REHEAT CHICKEN BREAST IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER SWEET POTATOES WITH SAGE BROWN BUTTER
- AIR FRYER SEA SALT KALE CHIPS
Air Fryer Banana Bread Cookies
- 3 overripe bananas, smashed
- 2 cup oats, old-fashioned
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, then fold in the oats and peanut butter, and mix well. Slowly mix in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees F using the air fryer getting; you can either line your air fryer basket with parchment paper or spray a pan with cooking spray.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the greased pan, and set the pan into the air fyrer basket. Set the cooking time for 5-6 minutes; remove when the cookies are golden brown. Be careful not to overcook them. They will harden as they cool.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Pan