This is a really easy and delicious recipe. It also gives new life to chicken.
Some of the other recipes, that are available for you, for the Air Fryer:
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer-Fried Chicken
This is a really easy meal to cook in the air fryer. You need to soak it and it will make a great batter.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Buttermilk Marinade:
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Flour Mixture
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- You can use any combination of chicken, you want. I used a whole chicken and cut it up. It’s really easy to do with the drumsticks or chicken thighs
- First, make your buttermilk mixture and flour mixture
- Mix well, then add the chicken.
- Preheat you air-fryer at 360 F
- Then, dunk your chicken into the buttermilk mixture, then dredge it in the flour mixture, be sure to
- shake off the excess.
- Put them in the air fryer basket and set the timer for 8 minutes, then flip the chicken over and cook another 8 minutes.
Keywords: air fryer fried chicken wings air fryer fried chicken tenders air fryer fried chicken legs fried chicken in air fryer without flour buttermilk fried chicken air fryer delish air fryer fried chicken vortex air fryer fried chicken air fryer fried chicken calories