Air Fryer M&M Mug Cookie, do I need to say more. How about a hot cookie anytime that you want, in less than 10 minutes? This is truly amazing!
I made this for my son, for a birthday-afternoon snack, and it’s amazing! I filled it up on the M&YM, and it makes for a great dessert or treats any time of day.
The cookie is warm, and it’s amazing right out of the air fryer, I really love making mug cakes in the air fryer, and this one is no different. Filled with classic M&M Cookie ingredients, I poured the ingredients into a ramekin and then air-fried it up.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Mug Cake recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER LEMON MUG CAKE, AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY & CREAM MUG CAKE, AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER MUG CAKE, and AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE.
Air Fryer M&M Mug Cookie
Is there anything better than a batch of warm cookies straight out of the air fryer? Light and delicious, they are amazing. I made 3 for my two sons and me, but below are the ingredients that you will need for one.
I used a regular 12 ounces ramekin, so you will get either another serving or a small cake if using a smaller or larger one.
But, if you want to double the recipe, just double it. It’s easy and it is delicious.
- Brown Sugar
- White Sugar
- Egg Yolk
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer M&M Mug Cookie
In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, white sugar, butter, egg yolk, flour, vanilla extract, and salt.
Fold in the M&MS.
Spray your ramekins or mug with nonstick cooking spray, and then pour the batter into the cup/ramekin filling 2/3 way full.
Set the ramekin into the air fryer setting the temperature to 310 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10-12 minutes.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST AIR FREYR MUG CAKES
- Any oven-safe mug will work in the air fryer.
- If you do not know if your mug is oven-safe, then use a ramekin.
- If you use a ramekin, only fill about 2/3 the way full, as the batter will spill over as it cooks since the batter rises.
- I usually check my mug cake about 1/2 way through the cooking process. If it appears to be raw, continue to cook until the cake is fully cooked. The exact time is going to depend on your air fryer and how thick the cake is. Smaller mugs do better in the air fryer, as the hot air can reach the cake’s center. Otherwise, you will get a perfect mug cake cooked on the outside but raw on the inside.
WHAT IS THE BEST CONTAINER TO BAKE AN AIR FRYER MUG CAKE IN?
I switch back between oven-safe mugs and ramekins. Anything that is oven safe will work in the air fryer.
Look for something not to big, a mug, jar, ramekin, silicone muffin cups, etc.
SOME OF MY OTHER AIR FRYER FAVORITE MUG CAKE RECIPES-
- AIR FRYER MUG PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY & CREAM MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE MUG CAKE
- EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN-
Air Fryer M&M Mug Cookie
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons M&Ms
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, white sugar, butter, egg yolk, flour, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Fold in the M&MS
- Spray your ramekins or mug with nonstick cooking spray, and then pour the batter into the cup/ramekin filling 2/3 way full.
- Set the ramekin into the air fryer setting the temperature to 310 degrees F, on the air fryer setting for 10-12 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Oven Safe Mug, Oven-Safe Ramekin
- Cooking Spray