Air Fryer Mason Jar Banana Bread — Banana bread is a classic breakfast staple. It’s sweet, moist, and the perfect way to start your day. But it can be tough to bake banana bread from scratch when you’re on the go because it requires both time and a lot of attention. With this Air Fryer Mason Jar Banana Bread recipe, we’ve found a solution for busy cooks who want their favorite morning treat without all the hassle! It takes just 10 minutes in an air fryer and only 8 ingredients that are probably already in your pantry!
Air Fryer Mason Jar Banana Bread is an amazing and delicious recipe. Air Fried to perfection in a mason jar! This is the perfect breakfast for anyone looking for great and easy air fryer breakfast recipes.
There is nothing better than a slice on, in this instance, a jar of banana bread. The air fryer does an amazing job at baking. So, if you love banana bread as much as my family, the next time you go to the grocery store, bring home the banans and ignore them for a while. Once they are ready for a great banana bread recipe, reach for this recipe.
I love a portable breakfast, my kids will eat this on the way to school, or my husband will eat it on the way to work. Portable and delicious, and relatively healthy. What can be better?
Looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes? Some of my favorites are AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY ZUCCHINI BREAD, AIR FRYER, PUMPKIN NUT BREAD and AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE.
Banana Bread In A Jar
This is a straightforward recipe, air fried in mason jars. You can use ramekins, but I had some extra mason jars leftover from my canning days, and I thought, why not?
So, while it looks odd, Banana Bread in A Jar has been around for a long time. My mother used to use them and bake them up. The moisture from the jar actually makes great and moister banana bread.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Mason Jar Banana Bread
- Granulated Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Cloves
How To Make Air Fryer Mason Jar Banana Bread
Start by creaming the shortening and granulated sugar, fold in the eggs.
Add the bananas, and mix well.
In another bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, cloves and salt, mix well.
Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture, and mix well.
Fold in the diced pecans.
Pour the banana bread batter into the mason jars, filling about 2/3 the way full.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Air Fry for about 12-15 minutes.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?
Yes, you can add in anything from mini chocolate chips to diced strawberries. Your imagination is the only limiting factor.
This recipe will also work with packaged banana bread mix.
What air fryer do you use?
I have so many air fryers; this recipe will work with any air fryer basket type or air fryer oven. I have made this several times in the Instant Pot Vortex Plus and have made it using the Instant Pot Crisping Lid.
Can I Make this bread in a loaf pan?
Absolutely. this will be a great recipe for a mini loaf pan. I do recommend using mini loaf pans so the center gets fully cooked.
Some of my favorites mini loaf pans used in the air fryer are:
- CHEFMADE Mini Loaf Pan Set, 5.5-Inch 4Pcs Non-Stick Rectangle Bread and Meat Bakeware for Oven and Instant Pot Baking
- TeamFar Loaf Pan Set of 3, 9¼” × 5″ Bread Loaf Pans Meatloaf Pan Stainless Steel for Baking Bread Cake Toast, Healthy & Solid, Stackable & Easy Clean, Oven & Dishwasher Safe
- Set of 4 Silicone Mini Loaf Pan — SILIVO Non-Stick Mini Loaf Baking Pans, Mini cake pan, Mini Bread Loaf pans for Cake, Bread , Meatloaf and Quiche
How To Store Banana Bread
If you have any leftover, either place the lid on or wrap the top with plastic wrap. Place the banana bread in the refrigerator.
They should last for about four to five days.
How To Freeze Banana Bread
Depending on which mason jars you air fry the banana bread in, you can easily freeze them. Look for freezer-safe mason jars, my favorites are Mason Jars by Veronese, which I have used for years, and they are freezer-safe.
Let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into the freezer; they will last for about a month.
To use from frozen, place the frozen banana bread into the refrigerator overnight until thawed.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
- AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD
- AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER, PUMPKIN NUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER, ZUCCHINI BREAD
- AIR FRYER, APPLE STREUSEL QUICK BREAD
Don’t Forget To Pin, For Later:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 4 eggs
- 2 bananas mashed
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2/3 diced pecans
- Cooking Spray
- Mason Jars (oven safe)
- Start by creaming the shortening and granulated sugar, fold in the eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add the bananas, and mix well.
- In another bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, cloves, and salt, mix well.
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture, and mix well.
- Fold in the diced pecans.
- Pour the banana bread batter into the mason jars, filling about 2/3 the way full.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Air Fry for about 12-15 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 612Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 648mgCarbohydrates: 99gFiber: 2gSugar: 54gProtein: 9g
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on ForkToSpoon.com should only be used as a general guideline.