Air Fryer Banana Cake — What could be better than a delicious banana cake that’s low in fat and calories? How about one that’s cooked in your air fryer! This easy recipe is perfect for dessert or a snack. Best of all, it only takes minutes to make! Enjoy!
Air Fryer Banana Cake is genuinely amazing! This might be the best banana cake I have ever eaten. It’s light, it’s flavorful, and it’s delicious!
As most of my loyal readers know, I love a GREAT piece of coffee cake or quick bread in the morning. Pair it up with a hot cup of coffee; you have a great way to start any morning.
With back to school coming up, I wanted to come up with some great recipes that travel well, and the first one I thought of was my Grandmother’s Banana Cake. Although, I changed it up and cooked it to perfection in the Air Fryer!
Oh, so good, and so easy! And without the need to preheat your oven, you are going to be saving a great deal of time. And if you are a parent like me, you need all the time you can get.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Banana Cake
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Ground Nutmeg
How To Make Air Fryer Banana Cake
Start by mixing the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter together, mix until they are well combined.Mix in the banana, egg, sugar, Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Spray your bundt ban or cake pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray. Spoon your batter into the prepared pan. Place your pan into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Let cool slightly, before you remove (remember the pan is very hot) I dusted my cake with confectioners sugar. Just plate, serve and enjoy!
Some Pro Tips:
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. This recipe will also work in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and the Mealthy Lid. The cooking time will vary.
- For best results, start with room-temperature ingredients.
- Use really ripe bananas, as that will really add some sweetness to your Banana Cake.
- Once your batter is fully mixed, stop mixing; continuing to mix will make your cake very dense, as it will release the gluten from the flour.
Can I Prepare This In Advance?
I often make this the night before to prepare breakfast for the entire family. You can make it and cover it with saran wrap.
Leave it at room temperature, and it will last for about 1 to 2 days. For any longer, cover and place into the refrigerator.
Can Air Fryer Banana Cake Be Frozen?
Yes, you can freeze this cake as long as you wrap it tightly with saran wrap. It will last for about three months.
To use, either defrost it at room temperature or place it into the refrigerator overnight. You can heat it in the microwave, serve at room temperature or reheat it in the air fryer.
Ways to Serve Banana Cake
Today, I served it plain, but you can efficiently serve it with either a homemade cream cheese frosting or a light dusting of powdered sugar.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE
- AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST SAUSAGES
- AIR FRYER BROWN SUGAR CANDIED BACON
- EASY AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Start by mixing the brown sugar and butter. Mix until they are well combined.
- Mix in the banana, egg, sugar, Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spray your bundt ban with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray. Spoon your batter into the prepared pan. Place your pan into the air fryer basket. SEt the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 17 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before you remove (remember the pan is very hot) I dusted my cake with confectionary sugar.
- Just plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.