Welcome to spring, don’t these pies look good and amazing! They are both so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome. My kids were itching for a snack this past weekend, and boy did I create a delicious mini pie for the family. Especially since each person gets their own personal pie, what is not to love.
Now, I created my own crust for this pie, which couldn’t have been easier, since I ordered this crumbled graham crackers a while ago to make an Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake, and I had them on hand.
These were my second time making these pies. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with a side of homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will come up with another great pie for you and your family, but for now, I hope that you enjoy these. And if you are looking for my other pies, here are some tasty ones.
Air Fryer Homemade Blueberry Pie
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Homemade Banana Cream Pie
These are so easy to make and the kids will absolutely eat them. THis is perfect for any crema pie, just change out the pudding. Love kitchen hacks with my air fryer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 package pudding mix
- milk to make above pudding mix, as called for in the directions
- 1 container whipped cream
- 1 banana, sliced
- Start by taking out the pie crusts from the package and putting them in either the air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F for 2 minutes. Check and make sure they are cooked before removing them.
- Let the pie shells cool quickly, while you make the pudding, per directions on the package.
- Fill your pie shell with the prepared pudding.
- Spray some whipped cream (or cool whip) and garnish with sliced bananas.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: easy banana cream pie recipe masterchef banana cream pie recipe banana cream pie recipe graham cracker crust ultimate banana cream pie recipe baked banana pie banana cream pie crust village inn banana cream pie recipe banana cream pie with meringue