Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome. The real secret of the recipe is that you can air fryer a graham cracker crust, which is an amazing hack and it will let you create any pie in mere minutes.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, which is more than a hack than anything else. I love it, I have been making them all week for my son’s friends, who are famished after hockey practices.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade blueberry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy and tasty dessert. (My two favorite things!)
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did differently was purchasing a biscuit cutter off Amazon, which helped me tremendously. It is so easy to make the pie crust, think of this recipe as a go-to for any holiday coming up, especially for Thanksgiving and hot chocolate nights, because who doesn’t love homemade pies, and do you know you will be the star of the show when you show up with this pie.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, The Easiest Chocolate Cream Pies
These are so easy to make and the kids will absolutely eat them. THis is perfect for any crema pie, just change out the pudding. Love kitchen hacks with my air fryer.
- Prep Time: 1 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 package pudding mix
- milk to make above mix (as called for in directions)
- 1 package cool whip or whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- Start by taking out the pie crusts from the package and putting them in either the air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees for 2 minutes. Check and make sure they are cooked before removing them.
- Let the pie shells cool quickly, while you make the pudding, per directions on the package.
- Fill your pie shell with the prepared pudding.
- Spray some whipped cream (or cool whip) and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pie in air fryer air fryer hand pies cherry pie air fryer air fried meat pies chocolate fried pies mini apple pie in air fryer air fryer apple hand pies reheat pie in airfryer