Air Fryer Chocolate Cream Pie, my personal favorite. And doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light, and flaky, and the crust is fantastic.
The real secret of the recipe is that you can air fryer a graham cracker crust, which is an incredible hack, and it will let you create any pie in mere minutes. Chocolate Cream Pie is perfect for a late-night snack. And this recipe, you can make 1 or 100.
Chocolate Cream Pie is one of the simplest air fryer recipes, which is more than a hack than anything else. I love it. I have been making them all week for my son’s friends, who are famished after hockey practices.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous. I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. It might be one of the most delicious pies I have ever eaten.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Pie Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER LEMON PIE, AIR FRYER MUG STRAWBERRY COBBLER, AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER MUG CAKE, and AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COBBLER FOR TWO.
Chocolate Cream Pie
There is nothing better, especially for a chocolate lover, than a piece of homemade chocolate cream pie. Today, I made a mini Chocolate Cream Pie in my Air Fryer, all the same, great taste. But I didn’t need to wait for the oven to preheat.
I call this layers of flavor, where you get the taste of the graham cracker, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream all in one bite–amazingly delicious. And so easy!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chocolate Cream Pies
- Mini Graham Cracker Cruts
- Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Whipped Cream
- Optional Garnish: Chocolate Shavings or Chocolate Sprinkles
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Cream Pie
Start by taking out the pie crusts from the package and putting them in either the air fryer basket or air fryer tray. Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2 minutes. Check and make sure they are cooked before removing them.
Let the pie shells cool quickly while you make the pudding, per directions on the package. Fill your pie shell with the prepared pudding.
Some Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Chocolate Cream Pie
- This is a great make-ahead pie. Make them the day ahead of you want to serve them and cover and place them into the refrigerator.
- This is a great pie that you can make with your kids; you can always use prepackaged pudding mix, already made, for a kid baking project.
- Change out the filing to any pudding that you want; they will all work the same.
DOES IT HAVE TO BE REFRIGERATED?
Yes, since there is milk in this recipe, you will need to keep it in the refrigerator. Otherwise, you will need to dispose of the pies; the milk will make the pie spoil.
So, only leave out for a short time before serving.
CAN I USE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF CRUST?
Yes, you can either use a homemade graham cracker crust, or you can use any pie crust you want, including a butter pie crust.
MAKE AHEAD, STORING AND FREEZING:
You can make this pie about 1 to 2 days ahead of time. Otherwise, the pie crust will start to get soggy.
YOu can not freeze this pie due to the milk in the pudding. This pie is quick enough to easily make it the same day you want to serve it for the best results.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pie Recipes–
Some Helpful Products Used in Making, Air Fryer Chocolate Cream Pie–
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin–
- 1 package mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 package pudding mix
- The ingredients to make pudding mix (each box is different. follow the instructions on the box)
- 1 package cool whip or whipped cream
- Garnish: Chocolate shavings
- Start by taking out the pie crusts from the package and putting them in either the air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees for 2 minutes. Check and make sure they are cooked before removing them.
- Let the pie shells cool quickly while you make the pudding, per directions on the package.
- Fill your pie shell with the prepared pudding.
- Spray some whipped cream (or cool whip) and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 729mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 2g