Yummy, in the spirit of fall, today I made homemade mini pumpkin pies, right in my Instant Pot Vortex, Air Fryer, talk about easy!
Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, which is more than a hack than anything else. I love it, I have been making them all week for my son’s friends, who are famished after hockey practices.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade blueberry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy and tasty dessert. (My two favorite things!)
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did differently was purchasing a biscuit cutter off Amazon, which helped me tremendously. It is so easy to make the pie crust, think of this recipe as a go-to for any holiday coming up, especially for Thanksgiving and hot chocolate nights, because who doesn’t love homemade pies, and do you know you will be the star of the show when you show up with this pie.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Homemade Mini Pumpkin Pies
A delicious and easy way to serve to your guest’s homemade pumpkin pie, great for Thanksgiving and for the fall. This is so easy, just whip it up in your air fryer, nothing beats air fryer homemade pumpkin pie.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 mini pies 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 15 ounces solid pack pumpkin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 package mini pie shells
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tesapoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Start by mixing the pumpkin, sugar, eggs together.
- Mix in the evaporated milk
- Then mix in the maple syrup, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Take your uncooked mini pie shell.
- Fill your pie shell with pumpkin pie filling.
- Place in the oven or in the basket, and set temperature for 320 degrees for 10 minutes. The middle should be set, when you finish cooking it, if not add a few more minutes. Then let cool, before serving (about 30 minutes)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cooking pumpkin pie in air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer recipe frozen pumpkin pie in air fryer air fryer pumpkin custard pumpkin pie in air fryer oven pumpkin pie recipe air fryer pumpkin recipes frozen pumpkin pie in nuwave oven