Air Fryer Cookie Dough Egg Rolls — Move over, egg rolls. There’s a new appetizer in town, and it’s delicious. These air fryer cookie dough egg rolls are the perfect combination of sweet and savory, with a crispy outer shell and a gooey center that’ll have you coming back for more.
Air Fryer Cookie Dough Egg Rolls are amazing! Talk about a true delight. Is there anything better than a deep-fried egg roll filled with cookie dough?
Today, I served this up to my kids for a quick summer treat; the kitchen did not get warm since I used the air fryer. So I guess it’s going to come in real handy this summer.
These will be all the rage soon; there is nothing better than cookie dough. While this doesn’t have the flavor of deep-fried, it’s fantastic.
Suppose you are looking for even more Easy Air Fryer Desserts. In that case, my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER DESSERT NACHOS, AIR FRYER PANCAKE BATTER OREOS, AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES, and AIR FRYER CHERRY CHIMICHANGAS.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Cookie Dough Egg Rolls
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Optional: Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream and Hot Fudge Sauce
How To Make Air Fryer Cookie Dough Egg Rolls
Start by making the cookie dough for the filling—cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Then fold all-purpose flour, salt, pure vanilla extract, and mini chocolate chips. Mix well until the cookie dough forms.
Add about two tablespoons of the cookie dough to the center of the egg roll wrapper.
Use a pastry brush and brush the ends of the egg roll wrapper with water. Roll the egg roll, and tuck the ends underneath. So the entire egg roll wrapper is sealed. Continue until you have used all of the egg roll wrappers or cookie dough.
Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the egg rolls into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-7 minutes.
Note: If you want them crispy, give them a quick-cooking spray.
WHERE TO BUY EGG ROLL WRAPPERS
If you do not know where to purchase the egg roll wrappers, you may be left wondering at the grocery store for hours before finding them.
Egg roll wrappers are found in most American grocery stores; they are next to Tofu and other Vegan items.
HOW DO YOU WRAP AN EGG ROLL?
There are many different ways to roll up an egg roll.
With a few tries, you will end up as an expert egg roll wrapper, and this is one of the best videos I found which will show you how to wrap an egg roll in minutes.
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin For Later:
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Optional: Serve with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce, or whipped cream
- Start by making the cookie dough for the filling. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Then fold in the all-purpose flour, salt, pure vanilla extract, and mini chocolate chips. Mix well until the cookie dough forms.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough to the center of the egg roll wrapper.
- Use a pastry brush and brush the ends of the egg roll wrapper with water. Roll the egg roll, and tuck the ends underneath. So the entire egg roll wrapper is sealed. Continue until you have used all of the egg roll wrappers or cookie dough up.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the egg rolls into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-7 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Note: If you want them really crispy, give them a quick spray of cooking spray.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 478Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 485mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 3gSugar: 35gProtein: 7g
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on ForkToSpoon.com should only be used as a general guideline.