Air Fryer Apple Pie Wontons are so good! If you have been looking for one of the best and easiest recipes for apples this fall, this is one of the best, and with only two ingredients, it’s also one of the easiest.
I love a great Air Fryer Hack, so after making another recipe with this Wonton wrapper, I had some leftovers, and since I’m not one to waste food, I came up with this quick dessert for my family.
And the results were in they loved them! And since this is a great recipe that you can use with any pie filling, this is amazing!
This might be one of my favorite Air Fryer Desserts! So easy and so good!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Apple Pie Wontons
- Wonton Wrappers
- Apple Pie Filling
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Pie Wontons
Start by spraying the muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
Then lie the wonton wrapper inside the muffin tin.
Fill the wonton wrappers with pie filling and pop the pan into the air fryer basket or oven.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 7 minutes.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. This recipe will also work in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy Lid. The cooking time may vary, but the recipe will remain the same.
- Make sure to spray your muffin tin before adding the Wonton Wrapper into the muffin tin. Otherwise, it might stick during baking.
- This recipe will work with either homemade or canned pie filling.
While we used a simple apple pie filling, you can really switch these out to any of your favorite pie fillings, some great options:
- Almond Pie Filling
- Raspberry Pie Filing
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Any other canned pie filing.
What Pan To Use In The Air Fryer
while we all have muffin tins in our cupboards or pantry, you might not have one that will fit inside your Air Fryer Basket.
Some great options, affiliate links included:
More Air Fryer Pie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES
- AIR FRYER CHERRY HAND PIES
- EASY AIR FRYER CHERRY CRUMB PIE
- AIR FRYER MINI CHERRY PIE
- AIR FRYER LEMON PIE
- EASY AIR FRYER MUG STRAWBERRY COBBLER
- AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER MUG CAKE
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Apple Pie Wontons
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling
- Start by spraying the muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then place the wonton wrapper inside the muffin tin.
- Fill the wonton wrappers with pie filling and pop the pan into the air fryer basket or oven.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer