Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away? If you’re like me, you still have lots of planning to do. One of the things on my list is to make sure I have a dessert that will wow my guests. And what could be more impressive than apple pie? But who wants to spend hours in the kitchen baking? That’s where the air fryer comes in handy. You can cook a frozen apple pie in just minutes using your air fryer. So easy and delicious! Check out this recipe for Air Fryer Frozen Apple Pie and get started planning your Thanksgiving feast today!
What’s not to love about apple pie? It’s the perfect dessert for fall or any time of year for that matter. Air fryer frozen apple pie is a great way to enjoy this classic dessert without having to bake it in the oven. Plus, it takes only minutes to prepare. So if you have an air fryer, be sure to give this recipe a try!
How To Cook A Frozen Pie
You just got home from a long day of work, and you’re starving. You remember that you picked up a frozen pie on your way home, so you decide to cook it up. But do you know how to cook a frozen pie? Don’t worry, we’ll show you how!
Whether you bake it, microwave it, or air fryer it, we have you covered, there is nothing better for breakfast, brunch, or dessert than a piece of pie, with a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate.
How To Cook A Frozen Apple Pie in Air Fryer
One of the best things about the air fryer is that it can cook frozen food. So, if you have a frozen apple pie, you can cook it in the air fryer. Here’s how to do it.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place frozen apple pie in the air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
3. Allow the pie to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy! Optional: Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat.
4. Tip: For extra crispiness, spray the pie with a light coating of cooking oil before cooking in the air fryer. This will give the crust a nice crunch!
Tips For Cooking Frozen Fruit Pies In Air Fryer
One of the best things about air fryers is that you can cook so many different types of food in them. If you’ve never cooked a frozen fruit pie in your air fryer, you’re in for a real treat. Here are some tips to help make sure your pie comes out perfectly every time.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important that you check on your pie frequently as it cooks up. Remove it when it’s golden brown. If you want to brush it with melted butter, that will help brown the crust.
- Crowding: Make sure that your pie is slightly smaller than y our air fryer, this way the hot air can freely circulate around the pie. If it’s too big, you can transfer it to another bowl or container.
- Container: My frozen pie came with a metal pie plate, that was perfect for the air fryer. If your pie comes in
The Best Frozen Fruit Pies
- Marie Callender’s Lattice Apple Pie
- Trader Joe’s Deep Dish Apple Pie.
- Sara Lee Oven Fresh Apple Pie
- Marie Callender Frozen Apple Pie
- Mrs. Smith Flaky Crust Apple Pie
- Cyrus O’Leary’s Frozen Baked Apple Pie
- Table Talk Apple Pie
What To Serve With Apple Pie
One popular option to serve with apple pie is vanilla ice cream. The creamy sweetness complements the tartness of the apples and adds a delicious texture contrast.
Another classic choice is a sharp cheddar cheese, either on the side or melted over a slice of warm pie. The savory tanginess balances out the sweetness of the dessert.
For a lighter option, try serving apple pie with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of Greek yogurt. The creamy topping adds richness without being overly heavy.
If you want to add an extra touch of autumn flavor, serve the pie with a side of caramel sauce or cinnamon-spiced applesauce. Both options
How to thaw a frozen baked apple pie
While you can cook an apple pie from frozen, one of the most common questions is how to thaw a frozen baked apple pie, here is how to do it!
But before you can serve up your apple pie, it needs to be thawed properly. Here are some tips for thawing a frozen baked apple pie:
- Place the pie on a baking sheet and leave it in the refrigerator overnight to slowly thaw.
- If you’re in a rush, place the pie in a microwave-safe dish and heat on the defrost setting for 1-2 minutes at a time, checking after each interval to ensure the pie isn’t getting too hot.
No matter how you choose to thaw your frozen apple pie, remember to let it cool for a few minutes before serving to ensure the best flavor and texture. Enjoy!
Frozen apple pie in air fryer
Are you looking for a new and delicious way to enjoy your favorite dessert? Then you have to try this incredible recipe for frozen apple pie in the air fryer. It’s easy to make and tastes fantastic! Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover apples from your last grocery trip. So what are you waiting for? Try this amazing recipe today!
Apple pie is a classic dessert that everyone should know how to make. The traditional recipe can be a little time-consuming, so today we’re going to show you how to make a frozen version in your air fryer! This is a great alternative if you’re short on time, or if you want an easy dessert that the whole family will love. Plus, it’s a lot healthier than the traditional recipe because there’s no added fat or sugar. So let’s get started!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT STARBUCKS VANILLA BEAN SCONES
- AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO HOME FRIES
- CAN I PUT A PAPER TOWEL IN THE AIR FRYER?
- AIR FRYER GREEK POTATOES
- THAWED CHICKEN WINGS IN AN AIR FRYER
Are you looking for a new and delicious way to enjoy your favorite dessert? Then you have to try this incredible recipe for frozen apple pie in the air fryer. It's easy to make and tastes fantastic! Plus, it's a great way to use up any leftover apples from your last grocery trip. So what are you waiting for? Try this amazing recipe today!
- 1 frozen apple pie
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place frozen apple pie in the air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
Allow the pie to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy! Optional: Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat.
Tip: For extra crispiness, spray the pie with a light