Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, this makes a mean pie in a matter of minutes, less than 5 minutes, and you can have a great pecan pie tart (a slight version on Homemade Pecan Pie) on your table in less than 10 minutes, from start to finish.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will continue my journey into pies, because as my mother once said, it’s always time for pie~!
My Recommendations for Air Fryers, which is a very common question, I receive. Here are my three favorites, at the time of the post.
GoWise Air Fryer, I think this is the best model to get you into the air fryer world, it doesn’t mean that you are going to stick with it, but it’s a solid machine, large enough for a chicken and inexpensive enough that you can upgrade later, and use it for sides.
Secura Air Fryer: This is MY first air fryer, I have had it since (Amazon tells me I ordered it on August 23, 2017), It is a fabulous machine, and I always recommend it to my facebook group, when they are on sale because it works. And to be honest, once you get into the air fryer world, you want another one for side dishes (and, I’m so hoping that is true and not just me)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
This is a take on my family’s favorite dessert, my mother, got the recipe off the Pillsbury website, years ago. It combines two of my kid’s favorite things, cinnamon rolls, and apple pie.
- 1 package cinnamon rolls
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Start by arranging the cinnamon rolls in a pie plate.
- Place the plate with the cinnamon rolls into the Air Fryer at 300 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, they should be mostly cooked, but if they a bit soft don’t worry.
- Place the apple pie filling on top
- Then in a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping on top fo the apple filling.
- Set in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 300 degrees F, but watch the pie at the 10 point mark, and make sure the topping is not browning. As soon as the pie is golden on top, remove. Remember, you just need the top cooked, the cinnamon rolls should be hart (like a crust)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cinnamon roll apple pie cups delish cinnamon roll apple pie pillsbury cinnamon roll apple pie cinnamon roll brown sugar apple pie cinnamon roll apple pie buzzfeed kraft cinnamon roll apple pie twisted cinnamon roll apple pie giant cinnamon roll apple pie