Air Fryer Cherry Pie Bubble Up is such a fun and easy dessert, and I promise that once you make it once, it will become one of your go-to recipes!
Made with a few simple ingredients, the taste is amazing, and my kids went crazy for it. They loved it so much!
If you are looking for a simple cherry dessert, this is one of the best, and the crust is amazing in the air fryer.
New to air frying? This is a great dessert to start with, and it’s easy enough that everyone can have a plate of cherry pie for dessert.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Dessert Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER COOKIE DOUGH EGG ROLLS, AIR FRYER POUND CAKE CUPCAKES, and AIR FRYER S’MORES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cherry Pie Bubble Up
- Biscuit Dough
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Cherry Pie Bubble Up
Start by spraying your tart pan with cooking spray. Pour the cherry pie filling into a small mixing bowl. Then cut the biscuits into 4 pieces (1 biscuit-4 piece). Place the cut biscuits into the pie filling.
Toss the biscuits and the cherry pie filing together.
Pour into the prepared pie pan (tart pan) Set into the air fryer oven or place in the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees (air fryer setting) for 12 -16 minutes until the bottom is fully cooked. (for best results, mix halfway during the cooking process, so both sides get equally cooked)
This recipe will work with any pie filing, including:
- Apple Pie Filling
- Peach Pie Filling
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- Raspberry Pie Filling
How To Store Leftover Air Fryer Cherry Pie Bubble Up
If you have any leftover Air Fryer Cherry Pie Bubble Up, let it cool to room temperature and then place into an airtight container.
Place the container into the refrigerator, where it will last for 2 to 3 days.
What Pan To Make This In?
My recommendation to you if you want to make this is to use a thin pan. I typically use a quiche, which is thinner than most pans, allowing both sides to cook up evenly.
If you do not have a quiche or tart pan, you will need to mix the Air Fryer Cherry Pie Bubble Up about 1/2 way during the cooking process, so both sides get fully cooked.
Some of my recommendations for pans, affiliate links included:
Some Other Great Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES
- AIR FRYER GRILLED STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE
- NINJA FOODI RUM RAISIN RICE PUDDING
- AIR FRYER OREO CHEESECAKE
- AIR FRYER OREO CINNAMON ROLLS
Cherry Pie Bubble-Up
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Start by spraying your tart pan with olive oil. Pour the cherry pie filling into a small mixing bowl. Then cut the biscuits into 4 pieces (1 biscuit-4 piece)
- lace the cut biscuits into the pie filling.
- Toss the biscuits and the cherry pie filling together.
- Pour into the prepared pie pan (tart pan)
- Set into the air fryer oven or place in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees (air fryer setting) for 12 -16 minutes until the bottom is fully cooked.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g