Everyone loves smores, they are a popular summertime treat across the nation. Today, I am going to show you how to make a S’more even in the winter, by using your air fryer and making Air Fryer S’mores.
Is there anything better than a roasted marshmallow, with melted chocolate and a graham cracker crust? That is one of the ultimate chocolate desserts. My kids love making them for their friends.
The S’more was actually the first referred to as a Graham Cracker sandwich, until 1956, when a recipe developer referred to s smores. (Thanks to Wikipedia) Whatever you want to call them, they are the perfect treat, and you can make them right in your air fryer. In just a few simple steps.
It is the perfect Graham Cracker Sandwich, and with the air fryer, they are so easy to make.
The Ingredients Needed, For Air Fryer S’mores:
- Graham Cracker Crackers
- Chocolate bars
- Aluminum Foil
How Do You Make an Air Fryer S’more?
- Start by breaking the graham cracker in half.
- Then place the sides in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Then place 1/2 a marshmallow on one side
- Place a chocolate bar on the other side.
- Make a sandwich with the two sides.
- Wrap up in the aluminum foil.
- Set the temperature to 390 F (air fryer setting) and the time for 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before you eat it.
Some Pictures To Help You:
Then break the chocolate (mini) in half, and place it on the other side.
Wrap it up tightly, without breaking it, and place it in the air fryer. Air fry at 390 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5-7 minutes.
Some Great Ways To Jazz Up a Classic Smore–
- Substituting Oreos for the Grahm Crackers
- Make an open-faced S’more by using no top layer (graham cracker)
- Instead of a chocolate bar, use some Nutella
Some Other Great Air Fryer Treats–
Some Helpful Products Used In This Recipe, (affiliate links included)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer-“Grilled Smores”
One of the greatest air fryer hacks. This will work in either an air fryer oven or in an air fryer basket. Fun and great for family nights!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 marshmallow
- 1/2 chocolate bar
- 1 graham cracker
- Start by breaking the ingredients in half, as shown in the pictures, above.
- Then lay down your 2 pieces of graham crackers.
- Place the 1/2 of the marshmallow on one side, and 1/2 chocolate bar on the other cracker.
- Wrap it up tightly, in foil, and set in your air fryer basket. Set the timer for 5-7 minutes at 390 degrees F, (air fryer setting)
- Unwrap and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer toasted marshmallow air fryer desserts smores in oven air fryer recipes ninja air fryer recipes