If you haven’t tried s’mores made in an air fryer yet, then you don’t know what you are missing! Now you can have these delicious treats any time of the year!
AIR FRYER S’MORES
Everyone loves s’mores; they are a popular summertime treat across the nation. Today, I will show you how to make a S’more even in the winter by using your air fryer.
Is there anything better than a roasted marshmallow with melted chocolate and a graham cracker crust? That is one of the ultimate chocolate desserts. My kids love making them for their friends.
Of course, this isn’t the only type of dessert you can make in an air fryer! My family loves my Peanut Butter Cup Brownies (insert link). If cookies are more of what you are craving, my Chocolate Chip Brownies are delightful (insert link). One of my kid’s favorite treats is my donuts! Yes, did you know that you can make donuts, such as my Apple Cider Donuts, in your air fryer?
WHAT WERE S’MORES ORIGINALLY CALLED?
The S’more was actually the first referred to as a Graham Cracker sandwich, until 1956, when a recipe developer referred to s smores. (Thanks to Wikipedia) Whatever you want to call them, they are the perfect treat, and you can make them right in your air fryer in just a few simple steps.
It is the perfect Graham Cracker Sandwich, and with the air fryer, they are so easy to make.
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE NEEDED FOR AIR FRYER S’MORES:
- Graham Cracker Crackers – the base for this scrumptious treat
- Chocolate bars – this ingredient is pure heaven.
- Marshmallow – the ingredient that makes it gooey
- Aluminum Foil – needed for the cooking process
Ready to make these kid-friendly desserts?
How To Make Air Fryer S’Mores
Then break the chocolate (mini) in half, and place it on the other side.
Wrap it up tightly, without breaking it, and place it in the air fryer. Air fry at 390 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5-7 minutes.
HOW DO YOU MAKE AN AIR FRYER S’MORE?
- Start by breaking the graham cracker in half.
- Then place the sides in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Then place 1/2 a marshmallow on one side.
- Place a chocolate bar on the other side.
- Make a sandwich with two sides.
- Wrap up in the aluminum foil.
- Set the temperature to 390 F (air fryer setting) and the time for 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before you eat it.
Some Great Ways To Jazz Up a Classic Smore–
- Substituting Oreos for the Grahm Crackers
- Make an open-faced S’more by using no top layer (graham cracker)
- Instead of a chocolate bar, use some Nutella
Some Other Great Air Fryer Treats–
Some Helpful Products Used In This Recipe (affiliate links included)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
One of the greatest air fryer hacks. This will work in either an air fryer oven or in an air fryer basket. Fun and great for family nights!
- 1/2 marshmallow
- 1/2 chocolate bar
- 1 graham cracker
- Start by breaking the ingredients in half, as shown in the pictures, above.
- Then lay down your 2 pieces of graham crackers.
- Place the 1/2 of the marshmallow on one side, and 1/2 chocolate bar on the other cracker.
- Wrap it up tightly, in foil, and set in your air fryer basket. Set the timer for 5-7 minutes at 390 degrees F, (air fryer setting)
- Unwrap and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer toasted marshmallow air fryer desserts smores in oven air fryer recipes ninja air fryer recipes