Air Fryer S’mores Dip is made with rich Hershey’s chocolate and plump toasted marshmallows. Use a graham cracker to shovel all that sweet goodness into your mouth!
I used to make these smores bake in the oven, but the air fryer is much faster. No matter how you make it this is one air fryer dessert you won’t want to live without!
This Smores dip recipe is indulgent, quick to make, and the perfect combination of ooey and gooey! Plus, it has all of the traditional components of S’mores, but it is served as a decadent dip. There is no shortage of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers in this smores dip recipe. It is fun party food and a great snack for the kids.
What Is Air Fryer S’mores Dip?
Do you love s’mores as much as I do? Then you’re going to love this air fryer s’mores dip! It’s the perfect combination of gooey, melted chocolate and marshmallows, with a delicious crispy crust. Plus, it’s a lot easier and healthier than roasting marshmallows over a campfire. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to indulge in some serious s’mores goodness!
Why You’ll Love This Smores Dip Recipe
Summer is always a great time for cookouts and get-togethers with friends, and this smores dip recipe will be the hit of all your parties! It’s easy to make, and everyone will love the flavor. So gather up your ingredients and get started – you’ll be glad you did!
And of course, you can’t go wrong with marshmallows and chocolate!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer S’mores Dip
Do you love s’mores as much as I do? If so, then you’re going to love this air fryer s’mores dip recipe! It’s the perfect party appetizer for all of your summer gatherings. It’s easy to make, and it’s sure to be a hit with both kids and adults. So gather up your ingredients and let’s get started!
- Marshmallows: You can use jumbo, large or mini marshmallows. You can also use marshmallow fluff.
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chips: These melt so much better in the air fryer. Use your favorite combination!
- Hershey Chocolate Bars: The classic ingredients, who doesn’t love melted Hershey Chocolate Bars?
- Cookie Dough Bites: This is the secret ingredient! We used Ben & Jerry’s but any brand will do, found in the freezer section by the ice cream!
- Graham Crackers: Of course a great way to eat this amazing chocolate marshmallow dip!
How To Make Air Fryer S’mores Dip
With only a few ingredients, you can make this amazing and simple marshmallow dip for graham crackers. Your entire family will love you!
Step 1: Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F for 5 minutes
Lightly spray non-stick cooking spray into a baking pan or casserole dish small enough to fit in your air fryer basket. *We have an instant pot 4 in 1 vortex air fryer and used a 9” Staub casserole dish.*
Step 2: Add The Ingredients
Layer the ingredients into the casserole dish.
Step 3: Air Fry Smores Dip
Place the s’mores dip onto the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
What time and temperature do I use to make S’mores Dip in the Air Fryer?
The time is 8 to 10 minutes at 370 degrees F. Use the air fry setting.
Step 3: Eat!
Finally some making marshmallow dip for graham crackers!
- Swap the chocolate. You can use any of your favorite candy bars to add some extra pizzazz to this smores bake. Reese’s, Hershey’s Cookies & Cream, and Snickers would all be pretty delicious.
- No air fryer? No problem! Bake it at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden.
- Use fun marshmallows. You don’t have to stick with traditional marshmallows. Feel free to use Peeps, flavored, or any other shaped marshmallows you come across.
Serving Suggestions for S’mores Dip
Obviously, you can go with graham crackers to stick with the traditional flavors. But plenty of other choices will work perfectly with s’mores dip!
Can I substitute graham crackers for dipping?
Yes, here are some great options! I love using whatever fruit is in season!
- Sliced strawberries
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Pieces of pound cake
- Sliced bananas
- Vanilla wafers
What kind of skillet do I need to make smores bake?
Really, you can use any small pan or skillet that fits into your air fryer. I love using a cast-iron skillet.
What sort of dish do can I put in the Air Fryer?
Have you ever found yourself wondering what type of dish you can cook in the Air Fryer? Wonder no more!
The key is that if the dish, casserole dish, or even glass is ovenproof it’s usually air fryer safe. Remember to always check with your owner’s manual. Some air fryers have some different requirements than others, and they may pose a fire hazard.
Can You Reheat Smores Dip?
Yep, simply place the smores bake in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes or until hot. You can also warm it in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until it’s hot and gooey.
What can I add to this smores dip recipe?
There are lots of goodies you can add to this air fryer dessert. Add a layer of creamy peanut butter on top of the chocolate, add some M&M’s, or drizzle with caramel sauce. The options are endless!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer S’mores Dip
- 6 jumbo marshmallows
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 bar Hershey’s chocolate
- ½ cup cookie dough bites , (we use Ben & Jerry’s but any brand will do, found in the freezer section by the ice cream)
- 1 cup Graham crackers, for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer to 370* for 5 minutes
- Lightly spray non-stick cooking spray into a baking pan or casserole dish small enough to fit in your air fryer basket. *We have an instant pot 4 in 1 vortex air fryer and used a 9” staub casserole dish.*
- Layer the ingredients into the casserole dish.
- Place the s’mores dip onto the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan