This was a quick snack after hockey practice. I used to make it in the oven, but the air fryer is much faster since you don’t have to wait for the oven to preheat. Today, I am giving you my easy Air Fryer S’mores Dip.
It is a great dip, and the kids all love it, and it has all of the traditional components of S’mores, but it is great as a dip. You will still get the traditional flavors of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker. It is fun party food and a great snack for the kids.
What Do You Need To Make Air Fryer S’mores Dip?
- Chocolate Bars (or chocolate chips)
- Graham Crackers
How Do You Make S’mores Dip?
It could not be easier.
- You either place the chocolate bars or chocolate chips into the skillet or pan if you don’t own a skillet.
- Then add the marshmallows on top, I cut them in half because they were too large for my skillet.
- Set the pan into the air fryer and air fry or if you have an air fryer with a broiler, just broil the dip.
The Skillet Used in This Recipe,
Other Things To Serve With S’mores Dip, Other Than Graham Crackers.
Obviously the traditional would be graham crackers, but there are plenty of other choices, here are some of my favorite.
- Sliced strawberry
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Pieces of Pound Cake
- Sliced Bananas
Some Other Great S’more Air Fryer Recipes–
Some Helpful Products Used in Air Fryer S’mores Dip-Print
This is such a fun and easy dish to make in the air fryer. My kids love the big plate of gooey smores dip.
- 1 cup chocolate chips or mini candy bars
- 2 cups of marshmallows, cut in half
- Optional: Graham Crackers, Sliced Fruit, etc.
- Fill the bottom of the skillet or pan with chocolate chips.
- Then top with the marshmallows.
- Set into the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F, remove once the marshmallows start to expand and brown. If you have a broiler function on the air fryer, you can easily use that.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer S’mores Dip