Air Fryer Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip — This Air Fryer Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip will make you forget about the oven. This recipe is perfect for holiday gatherings or game day parties because it’s easy to prepare and can be made ahead of time! Get your friends together, turn on the TV, and let the dip do all the work.
This cheesy bacon spinach dip is perfect for any occasion, but I think it would be best served at your next game day party! It’s easy to make and only takes about 20 minutes. The air fryer makes this process go quickly, so you don’t have to worry about it being in the oven too long.
What Is Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip?
If you’re looking for a delicious and crowd-pleasing appetizer, look no further than cheesy bacon spinach dip! This easy recipe is perfect for game day parties or any gathering where you need something tasty to eat. Best of all, it’s so good that nobody will be able to resist. Ready to give it a try? Keep reading for the recipe!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Minced Garlic
- Sweet Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese Slices
How To Make Air Fryer Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, minced garlic, garlic powder, and sweet paprika in a large bowl. Mix until well combined. Fold in the drained spinach, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
Fold the cheese into a baking dish. Set the pan into the air fryer, cook at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the dip is golden brown.
When the dip is hot, add the rest of the shredded Mozarella cheese and the Mozzarella Cheese Slices, return it to the air fryer until the cheese is fully melted. Sprinkle with fresh parsley right before serving.
Spinach: It’s essential to be sure all of the water is removed from your spinach. You can squeeze it with your hands, press in a potato ricer, or wrap up some paper towels and let them sit for a while before unwrapping them again, so that excess liquid has drained away.
Fresh vs. Frozen Spinach: We would use freshly cooked spinach in a perfect world for this dip. If you must endeavor with frozen vegetables instead of the fresh option, I have given you a few suggestions below.
Cheese Types: Fontina or Monterey Jack cheeses work well in place of mozzarella. If you can’t find any good melting cheese for your dip, I recommend using a blend with both parmesan and a rich flavor like Emmental cheese. But for best results, do not use cheddar cheese.
Can I Use Fresh Spinach Instead of Frozen?
Yes, although you will have to cook it first. Cook it in the microwave or a small skillet, cook as directed, and then squeeze out as much liquid as you can. Otherwise, your dip will become very watery.
Can You Make This Dip In Advance?
You can assemble this dip up to 2 hours before you plan to air fry. Assemble, cover and place into the refrigerator until ready to cook up.
Be sure to use saran wrap so that the dip does not dry out.
How To Make A Healthy Air Fryer Spinach Dip
If you want a low-fat version of this dip or just a way to light up eh dip, you can always use low-fat cheese, mayonnaise, or cream cheeses. You can also substitute the bacon out for Air Fryer Turkey Bacon!
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER MOZZARELLA PIZZA BREAD
- EASY AIR FRYER CRACK CHICKEN CRESCENT BITES
- AIR FRYER PEPPERONI BASIL TOMATO PUFFS
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLEBEE’S COPYCAT MOZZARELLA STICKS
- AIR FRYER TWICE BAKED SWEET POTATOES
Air Fryer Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 ounces Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
Optional: Serve with Fresh Parsley, Sliced Baguettes
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, minced garlic, garlic powder, and sweet paprika. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the drained spinach, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well.
- Fold the cheese into a baking dish.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and cook at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the dip is golden brown.
- When the dip is hot, add the cheese, and return it to the air fryer until the cheese is fully melted.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, right before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan