This is the best dip.
If you have ever gone to a restaurant in Saugus, MA. You will so recognize it.
It’s from my favorite restaurant growing up, The Continental. It’s so my favorite my parents had my baby shower there.
If you say, oh, I had bean dips, this is so not the one, YOu can’t even taste the beans in them.
Here is my version of it, since it’s such a long drive, for a dip, although, I think my kids would love to eat there.
They literally walk around and serve appetizers, while you wait for your food. What’s better?
Add the minced onions
add the mayo and sweet pickle relish
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- 2 cups of drained kidney beans
- ½ cup of minced onion
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of horseradish
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Rinse the beans and then add them to a small mixing bowl.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well and chill at least 2 hours, before you serve.