Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Dip — Do you love air fryer recipes as much as I do? If so, you’re going to love this jalapeno popper dip. It’s perfect for game day or any other gathering. Plus, it’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. You’re going to love it!
Cooks, it’s time to get excited. We have a delicious new dip to share with you that is perfect for your next party. Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Dip is the perfect mix of cheesy, spicy, and creamy goodness. And the best part? It’s easy to make in your air fryer. So gather your friends and get ready to indulge in this tantalizing appetizer!
What Is Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Dip?
If you’re looking for a fun and delicious appetizer to serve at your next party, look no further than air fryer jalapeno popper dip! This dish is loaded with flavor and is sure to be a hit with your guests. Best of all, it’s easy to make and can be prepared in just minutes. So what are you waiting for? Get started on your own air fryer jalapeno popper dip today!
Why Make Jalapeno Popper Dip In The Air Fryer?
There’s no need to heat up the kitchen by using your oven to make Jalapeno Popper Dip – the air fryer can do it for you! This appetizer is always a hit at parties, and with the help of your air fryer, it’s easy to make. Plus, it’s healthier than traditional fried jalapeno poppers. So why not give this dip a try? Your guests will be glad you did!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Dip
The air fryer is all the rage right now and for good reason. It’s a great way to cook food without all the added oil. This Jalapeno Popper Dip is one of my favorite recipes to make in the air fryer. It’s easy to make and always gets rave reviews from my friends and family. If you’re looking for an easy appetizer to wow your guests, this is the recipe for you!
- Bacon: Use cooked and crumbled bacon. You can also use air-fried turkey bacon.
- Cream Cheese: Use room temperature cream cheese. You can use either use full-fat or low-fat cream cheese.
- Mayonnaise: You can use either low-fat or full-fat mayonnaise.
- Sour Cream: Greek yogurt or low-fat or full-fat sour cream can also be used.
- Jalapenos: Use small and minced jalapenos.
- Cheese: I used shredded Mexican cheese, but you can also use Cheddar or Colby Jack.
- Seasonings/Spices: Garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder.
- Garnish: Garnish with scallions, jalapenos, and crumbled bacon.
How To Cook Jalapeno Popper Dip In The Air Fryer
Add the bacon, cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, diced jalapenos, and shredded cheese in a large bowl.
Pour the mixture into a small oven-safe dish, cast iron pan, or baking pan. Set the dip into the air fryer and cook at 330 degrees F until the dip is bubbling. Serve with a garnish of diced scallions, diced jalapenos, and crumbled bacon bits.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Dip
Looking for an appetizer to wow your guests? Look no further than this air fryer jalapeno popper dip! This recipe is easy to follow and yields a delicious, creamy dip that is perfect for parties. Plus, it’s perfect for those who are looking to enjoy all the flavors of a jalapeno popper without the hassle of putting together individual poppers. Read on for our pro tips on how to make the best air fryer jalapeno popper dip ever!
Add Some Heat and Spice: The best part about this dip is that it’s not too hot. You can easily add in some jalapeños or cayenne for extra spice if you want something with more heat!
Room Temperature Cream Cheese: Whenever a recipe calls for softened cream cheese, I leave it out on my counter for about 20 to 30 minutes. The room-temperature cream cheese mixes well with the other ingredients.
Topping: If you want to use some Ritz Crackers or Panko Bread crumbs, add the crushed into a small bowl, add about a tablespoon of melted (unsalted butter) and add the topping, and cook for the last couple of minutes.
What To Serve With Jalapeno Popper Dip
One of the most popular appetizers around is jalapeno popper dip. It’s easy to make and always a hit with party guests. But what do you serve alongside it? Here are some ideas that will complement the spicy dip perfectly.
- Chips and salsa
- Pita chips
- Bagel chips
- Vegetables like carrots, celery, and broccoli
- Sliced meats like ham, turkey, or roast beef
How To Store
Do you love air fryer jalapeno popper dip? It’s one of my favorite appetizers! But I don’t always have time to make it fresh. That’s why I’ve started storing it in the fridge to enjoy it whenever possible. And it’s so easy to do! Just follow these simple steps, and you can store your air fryer jalapeno popper dip for up to a week.
- Let the dip cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the dip to an airtight container or wrap it tightly with saran wrap.
- It will keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
How To Reheat Jalapeno Popper Dip In The Air Fryer
Do you love Jalapeno Popper Dip? If so, you’re going to love this air fryer recipe! It’s quick, easy to make, and tastes just as delicious as the original. Best of all, there’s no more need to heat up your kitchen by using the oven. Let your air fryer do all the work for you! Keep reading for instructions on how to make this fantastic dip.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread a layer of dipping sauce on the bottom of an air fryer safe dish or pan.
- Cook in your preheated air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through and bubbly on top.
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
Who doesn’t love appetizers? They’re the perfect way to start a meal and are always so delicious. If you have an air fryer, you’re in luck because there are tons of recipes for air fryer appetizers out there. In this post, we’ll share some of our favorites with you. So fire up your air fryer and get cooking!
AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED BREAD: Warm, gooey, melted cheese hugging a spicy jalapeno? Sign me up! This Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bread recipe is the perfect appetizer or snack for any occasion! Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also wholly keto-approved! So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
AIR FRYER TOMATO AND BUFFALO MOZZARELLA BRUSCHETTA: Summer is in full swing, meaning BBQs, picnics, and potlucks! This easy appetizer comes together quickly and can be made ahead of time. Plus, it’s perfect for using up those garden-fresh tomatoes. Try this at your next get-together – I promise you won’t be disappointed!
AIR FRYER CHEESY DORITO BOMBS: Who loves Doritos? Who loves cheese? Well, get ready to combine those two things into one fantastic appetizer – Air Fryer Cheesy Dorito Bombs! These little bites of cheesy goodness are perfect for parties, game days, or just a snack when you’re craving something salty and delicious. Plus, they’re really easy to make – all you need is some frozen Doritos and shredded cheese. So give this recipe a try – your taste buds will thank you!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, diced
- 3 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
Garnish: Diced Scallions, diced jalapenos, crumbled bacon bits
- In a large bowl, add the bacon, cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, diced jalapenos, and shredded cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a small oven-safe dish or small cast iron pan, or baking pan.
- Set the dip into the air fryer and cook at 330 degrees F, until the dip is bubbling.
- Serve with a garnish of diced scallions, diced jalapenos, and crumbled bacon bits.
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan