Labor Day weekend and Smores, what could be better. If you have never made these, they are really popular. My mother made these when I was a small child, and now I get to make them for my kids, I just made them in the air fryer. Times do change. Air Fryer S’Mores Cookie Cups
I think everyone loves smores they are a throwback to everyone’s childhood.
Making these S’mores cookie cups are really easy, you just need a few ingredients, and a muffin tin, and of course an air fryer, and you are ready to go.
They are so good, and my kids love them so much better than traditional S’mores.
How To Make S’mores Cookie Cups–Print
Air Fryer Smores Cookie Cups
Labor Day weekend and Smores, what could be better. If you have never made these, they are really popular. My mother made these when I was a small child, and now I get to make them for my kids, I just made them in the air fryer. Times do change.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 Hershey bar cut into pieces
Other: Olive oil spray
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Spray your muffin tin, with olive oil spray.
- Press the crust into the greased muffin tin, and then use your fingers to really press it in.
- Set into the air fryer for 7-12 minutes, at 300 degrees F, just long enough for the graham cracker to brown.
- Cut the marshmallows in half and press into the cookie cup.
- Set the pan again into the air fryer, this time you will broil the marshmallows for about 2 minutes. As soon as they get brown, remove.
- Press the chocolate square into the center of the marshmallow, and let cool for about 20 minutes, before removing them from the tray.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!