Air Fryer S’mores Cookie Cups — Summertime is the perfect time for cookouts and s’mores, and what’s better than combining the two? These Air Fryer S’mores Cookie Cups are ideal for enjoying a classic summer treat. They’re easy to make and taste amazing! They’re a fun way to get your kids involved in the kitchen. So grab your air fryer, and let’s get started!
When you think of summer treats, s’mores are probably one of the first things to mind. They’re classic and always a hit with kids and adults alike. And now, there’s a new way to enjoy them – in air fryer cookie cups! These cups are made from chocolate chip cookie dough and filled with a marshmallow-rich s’more mixture. They’re sure to be a hit at your next cookout or party!
I think everyone loves smores; they are a throwback to everyone’s childhood.
Making these S’mores cookie cups are straightforward. You need a few ingredients, a muffin tin, and an air fryer, and you are ready to go.
They are so good, and my kids love them better than traditional S’mores.
What Are S’mores Cookie Cups?
If you love the flavor of s’mores, you will not want to miss this recipe. They are baked into a bottom layer of crushed graham crackers. They are topped with marshmallows and a chocolate bar, so they have the same flavors as traditional smores!
But they are perfect for parties, get-togethers, and camping, and what’s better, there is no mess. Everyone has their own perfect Smores Cupcake!
So what are you waiting for? Try them today in your air fryer or oven!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer S’mores Cookie Cups
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Powdered Sugar
- Hershey Bars
How To Make Air Fryer S’mores Cookie Cups:
In a large mixing bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter. Spray your muffin tin with olive oil spray. Press the crust into the greased muffin tin, and then use your fingers to press it in.
Set into the air fryer for 7-12 minutes, at 300 degrees F, just long enough for the graham cracker to brown.
Cut the marshmallows in half and press them into the cookie cup. Set the pan again into the air fryer. This time you will broil the marshmallows for about 2 minutes. As soon as they get brown, remove them.
Press the chocolate square into the center of the marshmallow, and let cool for about 20 minutes before removing them from the tray.
Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, you must watch these cookie cups as they cook up. I recommend checking the marshmallows every couple of seconds so they don’t go from not cooked to burnt.
Muffin Pans: You can use silicone muffin cups if you do not have a muffin pan that will fit your air fryer. They will work the same way. However, for this recipe, I recommend using a metal muffin pan, as they will hold the shape better.
How To Store:
You can easily make these ahead of time; however, I recommend you cook up the crust layer and then wait to add the marshmallow and chocolate. There is nothing better than biting into a warm and gooey center.
If you have any leftovers, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They will last at room temperature for 3 to 4 days. If you want to keep them any longer, you can place them in the refrigerator for about a week.
These are not recommended for freezing.
How To Make These In the Oven:
Don’t have an air fryer or want to make a HUGE batch, here are the directions on how to make them in the oven:
- Prepare as directed above for the crust.
- Put the muffin tin in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, add a marshmallow to the center, and then chocolate on top.
- Set back into the oven, set the broiler on high, and broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted.
Check Out Some More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes!
- AIR FRYER RED VELVET PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOM COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY CAKE
- AIR FRYER UNCRUSTABLE DONUTS
- AIR FRYER SOURDOUGH BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER BLACKBERRY HAND PIES
New To Air Frying?
Air Fryer Smores Cookie Cups
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 large Hershey Bar, Cut
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Spray your muffin tin, with olive oil spray.
- Press the crust into the greased muffin tin, and then use your fingers to really press it in.
- Set into the air fryer for 7-12 minutes, at 300 degrees F, just long enough for the graham cracker to brown.
- Cut the marshmallows in half and press into the cookie cup.
- Set the pan again into the air fryer, this time you will broil the marshmallows for about 2 minutes. As soon as they get brown, remove.
- Press the chocolate square into the center of the marshmallow, and let cool for about 20 minutes, before removing them from the tray.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin
- Cooking Spray