Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies — Do you love peanut butter and red velvet cookies? Well, I have the recipe for a delicious Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookie that will make your taste buds do a happy dance.
These classic Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are soft and chewy, with a sugary crust, and in the center of each cookie, is adorned with a solid milk chocolate kiss.
As a child, my mother would often make a batch of regular peanut butter blossom cookies, often presenting them at family holidays. They were soft and tender, and everyone had a prize of a chocolate kiss at the center. I loved the combination of chocolate and peanut butter together, all in one bite.
Today, I used a simple red velvet cookie dough and came up with these, they are still soft, and the chocolate flavor comes out.
If you like cookies as much as I do, the air fryer is the perfect place to make a batch of homemade cookies. My favorite recipes are Air Fryer Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies or even my mother’s Italian Cookie Recipe. Same great flavors as when my mother made them in an oven. They do cook so much faster, and no need to wait for the oven to preheat. Perfectly baked in the air fryer!
These Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day. They’re easy to make, and you can use any flavor of cake mix! The recipe is below with all the details on how to make these delicious treats. If you like this post, share it with your friends and family so they know about this fantastic recipe too! Happy baking!
What Are Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies?
Peanut butter blossom cookies are a classic cookie that is loved by many. What makes these cookies so unique? They have a chocolate filling in the center of them, making them even more delicious! If you’re looking for something sweet to make this holiday season, try these peanut butter blossom cookies.
Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Peanut butter blossoms are a favorite cookie recipe of many people. They are peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips in the center, and they look like flowers when you remove them from the air fryer.
I love how easy they are to make, even though it can be hard to get just the right amount of dough on each cookie for the perfect shape before baking! If you’re looking for an easy dessert that is sure to please everyone at your house this holiday season, give these cookies a try.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Peanut Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Red Food Coloring
- Unsweetened Cocoa
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Hershey Kisses
- Red Sanding Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, peanut, and sugar for about 2 minutes. Then slowly add in the egg, milk, vanilla extract, and food coloring, mix again for another 2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
In another mixing bowl, mix the cocoa, flour, baking soda, and salt.
Add the two mixtures together and mix well. Mix until fluffy.
Add a piece of parchment paper to the basket. In a small bowl, add your sanding sugar, roll the dough into 2-inch pieces, and coat the balls with the sanding sugar. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-6 minutes.
When the cookies are done, wait about 10 minutes and put a candy kiss in the cookie’s center.
Some Common Questions Asked About This Recipe
Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- The air fryer does a great job of making cookies crisp. Watch them as soon as they start to crisp up, remove them; they will harden as they cool.
- For best results, do not preheat your air fryer. Otherwise, the dough will runoff.
- Keep the dough cool in between batches by putting the dough into the refrigerator.
- Wait for your tray or air fryer basket to cool before running a second batch.
- If you are having trouble putting the candy kiss in the middle without the cookie breaking apart, put the candy into the refrigerator before placing it in the middle.
Can I bake with Air Fryer?
Yes, baking is perfect in the air fryer, especially for small batches. Making or baking food in the air fryer is faster because you no longer need to wait for the oven to preheat.
And the air fryer works by circulating hot air all around the food, which means that every baked good is perfectly cooked.
Can You Put Aluminum Foil and Parchment Paper in the Air Fryer?
Depending on which model air fryer you own (always remember to check your owner’s manual first, since every air fryer is different), you can or can not use parchment paper or foil in your air fryer.
If you can use foil, make sure that it’s appropriately weighted down so that the aluminum foil does not blow into the heating element, causing damage or a safety hazard.
I typically use parchment paper for baking, the parchment paper is the best suited for allowing the airflow around the air fryer, and I find that the food cooks up more evenly.
How To Bake Cookies In An Air Fryer
Depending on which air fryer you own, either basket or oven. For the range, I usually put my dough directly on the drip tray.
If you have an air fryer basket, you will want to purchase from air fryer parchment paper for cookies, which is perfect. Then just cut the piece to size. The paper that you are buying will be based on the individual air fryer that you own.
How To Store Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
These cookies are best when eaten fresh, within a day or two after being baked or air-fried.
They will last for about a week; place the leftover cookies into an airtight container and place the container in the refrigerator or on the counter.
How to Warm Up Air Fryer Cookies
If you want to heat them for the family, I put mine in for 2 to 3 minutes at 300 degrees F or until warmed. Great for a special treat for the family.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
- AIR FRYER S’MORES PIE FOR ONE
- AIR FRYER LINZER COOKIES
- INSTANT POT MINI BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER RED VELVET DONUTS
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD
- INSTANT POT CARROT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Air Fryer Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, stick room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/3 sugar, white
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon food coloring
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup red sanding sugar
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Kisses
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, peanut, and sugar for about 2 minutes. Then slowly add in the egg, milk, vanilla extract, and food coloring, mix again for another 2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- In another mixing bowl, mix the cocoa, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the two mixtures together and mix well. Mix until fluffy.
- Add a piece of parchment paper to the basket. In a small bowl, add your sanding sugar, roll the dough into 2-inch pieces, and coat the balls with the sanding sugar. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-6 minutes.
- When the cookies are done, wait about 10 minutes, and then put a candy kiss in the cookie’s center.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper
- Cooking Spray