Air fryer Berry S’mores Cheesecake bringing your fave campfire treat into your air fryer! This luscious and creamy cheesecake is layered with toasted marshmallows and juicy strawberries on top. It is the perfect summer dessert that bakes in just 30 minutes using a few snackable ingredients. Kids and adults alike won’t be able to resist it!
Berry S’mores Cheesecake using Air Fryer
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert using your air fryer, you are literally in for a treat with this recipe! I always look forward to making cakes and desserts using this convenient kitchen gadget. It is way easier and faster, like my Homemade Strawberry Cake, Walnut Cake, and Red Velvet Cake.
This Berry S’mores Cheesecake is made of three yummy layers that will satisfy your sweet tooth: the chocolate-coated graham crust, the soft and fluffy cheesecake, and the fun berry-mallow topping. It is full of sweet and tangy flavors with a soft, fluffy, and crunchy texture in every delectable mouthful. If you have not tried toasted mallows with berries, it is high time you do! Plus, most of the ingredients I used to make this cake are your usual snack or dessert treats combined to make one fantastic dessert. It is perfect for parties, and potlucks and will surely be a big hit at bake sales!
Ingredients Needed For Air fryer Berry S’mores Cheesecake
- Graham cracker pie crust– I used a pre-made graham pie crust with this recipe. It cuts down my prep time, and you can easiy find them in the chilled or frozen section on most supermarkets. In case you cannot find one, though, you can easily make one from scratch. Check how to do it here.
- Chocolate chips and Sweetened condensed milk- I melted these together to coat the graham crust and used half for drizzling too.
- Cream cheese– isused as a base for the cheesecake mixture.
- Eggs- to thicken the cheesecake batter and give it a smoother consistency.
- Confectioners sugar– for sweetness!You can also use granulated white sugar, but it will take longer to dissolve into the mixture.
- Vanilla paste- gives the cheesecake a delicate flavor and aroma.
- Marshmallow fluff- this will make the cheesecake super soft and fluffy!
- Strawberries- these juicy and plump berries add a fresh and fruity element to the dessert!
- Mini marshmallows- for toasting.
How to Make Air fryer Berry S’mores Cheesecake
Though it will take 30 minutes to make this recipe in your air fryer, make sure to make it ahead of time because you will need to refrigerate it for at least 8 hours. Here’s what you need to do:
- Make the Crust. In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips and 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk. Melt in a double boiler or in the microwave for 30 seconds, stirring halfway through. Repeat until all of the chocolate is melted. Pour half of the melted chocolate over the graham cracker crust and chill in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes to set.
2, Make the Cheesecake Mixture. Prepare the cheesecake batter while the chocolate is hardening in the fridge. Simply combine cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer. On medium speed, beat until smooth. Reduce the speed to low, then add one egg at a time until well combined. Add sugar and vanilla paste and continue to mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Bake in the Air Fryer. Fill the pie crust with the cheesecake mixture. Put everything in the air fryer basket without preheating it. Cook at 300°F for 25 minutes.
4. Add the Top Layer. Slice the strawberries thinly while the cheesecake is baking. Take the cheesecake out of the air fryer. Drizzle the remaining melted chocolate over the top, then top with sliced strawberries.
5. Toast the Mallows. Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of the strawberries until completely covered. Place the cake back in the air fryer (without preheating) for 3 minutes at 300F until the marshmallows are golden and melty.
6. Refrigerate. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before placing it in the refrigerator. Chill the cheesecake for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
Pro Tips for You!
- If using a microwave to melt the chocolate chips, heat for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until the chips are all melted, and the mixture is smooth.
- Your cream cheese should be at room temperature to make mixing and creating a smooth mixture easier. So make sure to take it out of the fridge a few hours before starting. You can also quickly heat it in the microwave until softened.
- Do not overmix your cheesecake mixture. The faster and longer you mix, the more air you incorporate into the batter, which will cause cracks to form later on.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before refrigerating. This will also prevent cracks from forming. Don’t fret if you have a few, though. The berry-mallow topping will still make your cake pretty and presentable!
- Use other berries! Aside from strawberries, you can use blueberries and raspberries. Or experiment with different fruits that are in season.
Common Questions Asked About Air fryer Berry S’mores Cheesecake
- Can I use a different cookie crust? Absolutely! You can use whatever crust you prefer to make your cheesecake.
- Is it normal for the cheesecake to be too soft and jiggly after cooking? Yes, do not worry about it. It will completely set in the fridge and should be perfect after hours of chilling.
- Can I use other fruits to make this recipe? For sure! Cherries, peaches, mangoes, and other seasonal fruit can be used to make this cheesecake recipe.
- How long can I store my leftovers? If you place leftovers in an airtight container, they will last for about a week in the fridge or in the freezer for about one month. If frozen, put the cake in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes!
Are you looking for some delicious and decadent dessert recipes to make in your air fryer? Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we will be sharing with you some of our favorite air fryer dessert recipes. These recipes are sure to please your taste buds, and they are all super easy to make! So what are you waiting for? Get started on one of these delicious recipes today!
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY CAKE
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT CHILI’S MOLTEN LAVA CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER RED VELVET CAKE
- AIR FRYER EASY BLACKBERRY COBBLER
- AIR FRYER MINT CHOCOLATE COOKIES ‘N CREME CAKE
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Berry S’mores Cheesecake
- 6 ounces graham cracker crust
- 11 ounces chocolate chips
- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Combine chocolate chips and ½ cup evaporated milk in a bowl. Melt using a double boiler or a microwave *If using a microwave, heat for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted.* Pour ½ of the melted chocolate over the graham cracker crust and place into the fridge for 15-20 minutes to harden.
- While the chocolate is in the freezer and hardening, prepare the cheesecake mix. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and ¼ cup evaporated milk. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Lower speed to low. Add eggs one at a time until incorporated. Add sugar and vanilla paste and continue to mix on low speed for 2 minutes
- Pour cheesecake mix into the pie crust. Place into the air fryer basket. Do not preheat the air fryer.
- Cook for 25 minutes at 300*
- While the cheesecake is cooking, thinly slice the strawberries.
- Remove cheesecake from the air fryer. Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over the top, then cover with sliced strawberries.
- Pour mini marshmallows over the top of the strawberries until covered. Place into the air fryer (without preheating) at 300* for 3 minutes to melt and toast the marshmallows.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before refrigerating. This will prevent cracking.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight before serving.
- Air Fryer