Air Fryer Cheesecake comes out just as creamy and silky as oven-baked recipes but in a fraction of the time. Add your favorite cheesecake toppings, and enjoy! This is such an easy recipe for a classic cheesecake!
Homemade cheesecakes can be a bit finicky – between adjusting the oven temperature, making a water bath, and cooling the dessert just right to prevent cracks, it’s no wonder many home cooks are intimidated! This is one of my favorite recipes to make around the holiday season!
Now you can enjoy a deliciously creamy treat without any fuss using this cheesecake air fryer recipe. Spread a tangy filling over a simple crust, air fry, and chill overnight. Easy peasy!
Craving some more easy Air Fryer Dessert Recipes? Look no further than my recipes for AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE BROWNIE LAVA CAKE, AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES, AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE, and AIR FRYER EASY BLACKBERRY COBBLER.
The Best Air Fryer Cheesecake Recipe
When I was younger, my family would order cheesecake from the restaurant, New York Cheesecake was my favorite! It always seemed so fancy and creamy. It didn’t take long before curiosity got the best of me, and I started to make some fantastic cheesecake recipes at home!
And now that I am older and cook for my own family, I began to make cheesecake in the Air Fryer and Instant Pot. Both methods produce some truly amazing results!
Why You’ll Love This Cheesecake Air Fryer Recipe
If you love regular cheesecake, you will love this recipe! The cooking time is so quick, you will be soon serving your family individual slices of cheesecake, that any cheesecake lover will love! The hardest part will be waiting for your cheesecake!
- Easy to make
- Cooks in 25 minutes
- Simple ingredients
- It keeps your kitchen cool
- The hot air perfectly cooks up this small cheesecake!
Ingredients Needed To Make Cheesecake In Air Fryer
This air fryer cheesecake recipe allows you to enjoy your favorite dessert at any time. All it takes are a few simple ingredients that you may already have on hand! This is elegant enough to serve at your next holiday meal or fancy enough for dinner parties!!
Remember The Full Recipe and Step-By-Step Directions and the full list of ingredients are below in the printable recipe card, as well as the nutritional information.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Unsalted Butter
- Unsweetened Condensed Milk
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cream Cheese
If you prefer a sweeter crust, you can add a little sugar to the graham cracker mixture or substitute your favorite crushed cookies instead.
How To Make The Best Air Fryer Cheesecake Recipe
Step 1: Make the crust
Spray the bottom of the springform pan with cooking spray or brush additional melted butter over the entire inside. Then, add a piece of parchment paper to the bottom of the pan.
Crush your graham crackers with a rolling pin or in a food processor, transfer them to a small bowl, and then mix in the melted butter until well combined. Spoon the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and press firmly into the bottom.
Step 2: Make the cheesecake batter
Combine the cream cheese, eggs, condensed milk, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until smooth
Step 3: Assemble and bake
Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust, then place the cheesecake in the air fryer. Set the temperature to 310 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove when the center no longer jiggles and the cheesecake is golden brown.
If you find that the top of the delicious cheesecake is browning too fast, cover it tightly with aluminum foil.
Step 4: Chill
Transfer the homemade cheesecake to a wire rack, and let it cool to room temperature. Refrigerate air fryer cheese cake overnight. Serve as-is or with your choice of toppings.
- For the best results, start with room-temperature cream cheese. Let it warm on the counter for about 1 hour or microwave in 20-second bursts at 50% power (microwaves vary).
- Whip the cream cheese filling with an electric mixture, or hand mixer, at medium speed, until smooth. This will guarantee a creamy texture, and batter without any lumps.
- Cheesecakes will firm up as they cool, so remove cheesecake from air fryer as soon as it is set in the middle.
- Let air fryer cheese cake cool to room temperature before you transfer it to the refrigerator to finish setting..
If you’re not planning on eating your sweet treat right away, be sure to store it in an airtight container. Air fryer cheesecake will last for about a week in the refrigerator.
To freeze: Once cooled and chilled, place the cheesecake in the freezer for one hour or until firm. Wrap in a layer of plastic wrap, then foil and freeze for up to one month. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
Can I Use An Air Fryer To Bake?
Absolutely! In fact, I’ll let you in on a little secret — air fryers are simply portable convection ovens! Not only can you use them for cookies, pastries, and bread, but they are perfect for fancier desserts like air fryer cheese cake.
You’ll be nibbling on something sweet in no time, and you’ll keep your kitchen cooler in the process.
What Are Good Cheesecake Toppings?
There are so many options for cheesecake toppings — it really just depends on your mood! Some of my favorites include:
- Fresh fruit or pie filling: fresh berries, such as strawberries, cherries, blueberries, and blackberries
- Chocolate: shavings, baking chips, candy bar pieces, or even melted chocolate.
- Nuts: toasted walnuts, pecans, almonds
- Cookies: Oreos, Chips Ahoy, Nutter Butter, Girl Scout cookies
- Syrups: caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, fruit syrup
- Others: Cool Whip, Whipped Cream, Whipping Cream, Chocolate Chips, lemon zest, honey, marshmallow fluff, cinnamon sugar
What Is A Springform Pan, and Where Do I Buy One?
A spring form pan is a metal cake pan that can be used for baking and serving desserts.
It’s called a springform because the sides of the pan are secured by two tightly-fitting rings, which you can release to allow easy removal of the dessert from the bottom ring. These pans come in various sizes and shapes, so you should choose one that will fit inside your Air Fryer Basket.
You’ll find them at any cookware store near where they sell bakeware and kitchen supplies, as well as online retailers such as Amazon.com. The pan size will depend on the size of your air fryer. You can make a regular cheesecake or mini cheesecakes! This might just become one of your favorite things you can make in your air fryer!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER S’MORES COOKIES
- AIR FRYER DEVIL’S FOOD CAKE
- AIR FRYER LEMON SQUARES
- AIR FRYER FRUIT TART
- AIR FRYER MINI PUMPKIN PIES
Air Fryer Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, unsalted
- 14 ounces condensed milk, unsweetened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 24 ounces room temperareu cream cheese
- Pie Filling or Fruit Fruit
- Start by creating the bottom layer, crush your graham crackers, then add the melted butter, mix well until well combined.
- Prepare your springform pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray or using melted butter and brushing it on the pan. Then add a piece of parchment paper to the bottom of the pan.
- Using a spoon, transfer your graham cracker to the bottom, and press firmly.
- Mix the cream cheese, eggs, condensed milk, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese filling on the graham cracker crust and set the pan into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 310 degrees F, air fryer setting for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove then the center is firm.
- Refrigerate until the cheesecake overnight. Serve with your choice of topping or fresh or frozen fruits.
- Air Fryer
- Springform Pan
- Parchment Paper