Are you looking for an easy dessert that’s sure to impress? Then look no further! With this delicious air fryer mini cheesecake bites recipe, you’ll be able to whip up a tasty treat in mere minutes – and it looks as good as it tastes!
From the crunchy graham cracker crust, creamy center, and slightly sweet topping, these little bite-sized nuggets of delight will have your family or guests asking for more!
Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake Bites
Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake Bites are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for any occasion. These bite-sized treats feature a creamy cheesecake filling that is baked to perfection in an air fryer, resulting in a crispy, golden crust, and a creamy, smooth interior. This dessert is great for those who are looking for a quick and easy recipe that doesn’t require a lot of time or effort.
Today, we will explore how to make Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake Bites, step by step, and provide tips and tricks to make the process as easy and delicious as possible. Whether you’re looking for a dessert to serve at a party or simply want a sweet treat to enjoy at home, these mini cheesecake bites are sure to impress.
Ingredients Needed For Cheesecake Bites In Air Fryer
I love cheesecake, but I don’t always have the time to make a full-sized one. That’s why I’m so excited to show you how to make delicious mini cheesecake bites in an air fryer!
With just a few easy ingredients, some simple steps, and 15 minutes of cook time, you’ll be able to indulge in tasty little treats perfect for when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want all that effort or sugar. Keep reading to get all the details…
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card, at the bottom of the page, as well as the nutritional information.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Granulated Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Lemon Juice
- Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Blackberries
- Powdered Sugar
How To Cook Cheesecake Bites In Air Fryer
Calling all dessert lovers! Do you have a sweet tooth that just can’t seem to be satisfied? Well, we’ve got the solution for you. You don’t have to head out of your house and buy sugary treats from the store anymore – now, with only a few ingredients and an air fryer, you can whip up some delicious cheesecake bites in no time.
Not only are these bite-sized pieces quick and easy to make, but they are also incredibly flavorful with a perfect balance between the sweetness of cream cheese, and unhealthy guilt-free indulgence! Keep reading for our simple guide on how to make these delightful desserts right at home in your very own kitchen.
Step One: Prepare The Graham Cracker Crust
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a small mixing bowl. Add about two tablespoons of the graham cracker crust to the muffin liner. Press one blackberry in the center of the crust.
Step Two: Prepare The Cheesecake Filling
Then in a small mixing bowl, make the cheesecake filling. Mix the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
Use a spoon and spoon the cheesecake onto the graham cracker and blackberry. Fill them up to the line of the muffin liner.
Step Three: Air Fry Cheesecake Bites
Set into the air fryer for about 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting). Remove when the center is set. Press firmly in the center, and remove it if it feels firm.
Step Four: Serving
Set into the refrigerator to harden up, about 3 to 4 hours. When it is time for serving, add some blackberries to the center and powdered sugar.
Tips for making Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake Bites
Here are some tips for making Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake Bites:
- Use room temperature ingredients: Make sure your cream cheese, eggs, and sour cream are all at room temperature before mixing your ingredients. This will ensure a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling.
- Prepare the crust ahead of time: You can prepare the crust for your mini cheesecake bites and keep them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake. This will save time when it comes to assembling your cheesecakes.
- Use a muffin tin liner: Line your muffin tin with muffin liners to make removing your mini cheesecake bites easier. This will also help prevent the cheesecake from sticking to the tin.
- Don’t overfill the muffin cups: Only fill your muffin cups about 2/3 of the way full to prevent overflow while baking. This will also ensure that your cheesecakes bake evenly.
- Let the cheesecake bites cool before removing them from the muffin tin: Allow your mini cheesecake bites to cool completely before removing them from the muffin tin. This will help them hold their shape and prevent them from falling apart.
Following these tips, you can make delicious and perfectly cooked Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake Bites to impress your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you make cheesecake in an air fryer?
Yes, you can make cheesecake in an air fryer. It’s a great way to make a small batch of perfectly portioned cheesecake.
What kind of cheesecake can I make in an air fryer?
You can make all kinds of cheesecake in an air fryer, from classic New York-style cheesecake to fruity flavors like strawberry or blueberry.
Do I need any special equipment to make cheesecake in an air fryer?
No, you don’t need any special equipment. You’ll need a muffin tin or a ramekin that fits inside your air fryer.
How long does it take to make cheesecake in an air fryer?
Cooking times can vary depending on your air fryer model and the size of your cheesecake. Generally, most cheesecake recipes take between 15 and 25 minutes to cook in an air fryer.
What temperature should I use to make cheesecake in an air fryer? The temperature will also depend on your recipe, but most air fryer cheesecake recipes call for a temperature of around 320°F to 350°F (160°C to 175°C).
How do I prevent my cheesecake from cracking in the air fryer?
To prevent your cheesecake from cracking, ensure your ingredients are at room temperature before mixing them. Also, avoid over-mixing the batter, and don’t open the air fryer during cooking.
Can I make a crust for my air fryer cheesecake?
Yes, you can make a crust for your air fryer cheesecake. Graham cracker crusts work well, but you can also use other types of cookies or even pretzels.
Can I use a water bath when making cheesecake in an air fryer?
Using a water bath when making cheesecake in an air fryer is unnecessary.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Mini Cheesecake Bites
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces blackberries, fresh
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, optional
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crust to the muffin liner.
- Press one blackberry in the center of the crust.
- Then in a small mixing bowl, make the cheesecake filling. Mix the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Use a spoon and spoon the cheesecake onto the graham cracker and blackberry. Fill them up to the line of the muffin liner.
- Set into the air fryer for about 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Remove when the center is set. Just press firmly in the center, and if it feels firm, remove it.
- Set into the refrigerator to harden up, about 3 to 4 hours.
- When it is time for serving, add some blackberries to the center, add some powdered sugar.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Muffin Tin, or muffin pan