Air Fryer Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli –Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved to eat at Olive Garden. She went to the restaurant one day and ordered her favorite dish, which is their Toasted Ravioli. Once she took the first bite of the Ravioli, she knew it would be good enough for air frying! The following week, she made them herself in an air fryer, and they were just as delicious as if you had gone out to Olive Garden! If you want to know how I did it or how you can make this dish yourself, then keep reading.
Air Fryer Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli is excellent! I mean, who doesn’t love anything from Olive Garden? Today, I will show you how to make a packaged ravioli into this amazing Copycat Recipe, best yet with your air fryer. It will take minutes.
This is one of my favorite appetizers. I mean, who doesn’t love a fantastic toasted ravioli, battered and then deep-fried (ok, Air Fried, but the same result)? This creates a great taste in every single bite.
This will impress all of your guests, and only you and I will know how easy it is. So, the next time you have a BBQ or a get-together, show up with this great appetizer, and I’m sure it will be a hit.
If you are looking for some other great and easy Air Fryer Appetizers, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BREADED EGGPLANT, AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS WITH BUFFALO SAUCE, AIR FRYER LASAGNA EGG ROLLS, and AIR FRYER LOADED POTATO SKINS.
Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
If you have ever been to Olive Garden, you probably know about these fantastic appetizers they serve.
They are characterized on the menu as being fried Ravioli filled with seasoned beef. Of course, you could use other flavors, but I stuck with the beef ravioli today since we are doing a copycat version.
And our course, we are using our Air Fryer.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Refrigerated Ravioli
- All-Purpose Flour
- Optional: Dipping Sauce
How To Make Air Fryer Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Combine breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a medium shallow bowl. In a small bowl, whisk eggs with water to combine.
Dip each Ravioli first in flour to coat thoroughly, then shake the excess flour off. Next, dip the flour-coated Ravioli in beaten egg mixture, then shake extra egg off. Finally, thoroughly coat Ravioli in seasoned breadcrumbs and place it on the prepared sheet. Repeat process for all the Ravioli.
Preheat air fryer to 375°F, air fryer setting, and spray basket with cooking spray. Put coated Ravioli into the air fryer basket in a single layer and spray generously with cooking spray.
Cook Ravioli for 8-10 mins, until golden and crispy. Serve warm with marinara sauce or another favorite dip, garnished with chopped parsley, grated parmesan cheese, etc. (optional)
SOME PRO TIPS:
Italian seasoning could be substituted by your favorite dried herbs (or mix) such as oregano, Greek seasoning, Herbs de Provence, etc.
Add cayenne powder or red pepper flakes to the breadcrumbs, Greek seasoning, etc.
If your air fryer is smaller, you will have to cook in batches. Do not overcrowd the air fryer, or the Ravioli will not crisp up.
Spraying with cooking spray helps to crisp up Ravioli and gives it a nice golden color.
Keeps fresh in an airtight container in the fridge for four days and freezer for up to 3 months.
HOW TO REHEAT AIR FRYER RAVIOLI FROM REFRIGERATED
Start by preheating your air fryer to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting. Then air fry for about 3 to 4 minutes, until heated through.
There is nothing better than reheating Ravioli, and it stays crispy. With a few sprays of cooking spray, your leftover ravioli will come back to life.
HOW TO HEAT FROZEN TOASTED RAVIOLI IN THE AIR FRYER
If you have a package of frozen Ravioli and want to make it in the air fryer, preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until heated through.
These directions will work for any store-bought ravioli, including Trader Joe’s, Costco, or even Louisa Toasted Ravioli. This will make for a quick and tasty ravioli with a lot of flavor and crispness.
WHAT IF MY BREADED RAVIOLI LOOKS DRY?
An air fryer will crisp up your food, just like a deep-fryer, but without the added oil.
If you find that your Ravioli looks dry, all you need to do is spray it with cooking spray or olive oil, and it will perk right up.
I highly recommend that you purchase an EVO Oil Spayer, which is my favorite oil spray, and it really will save you some money in the long run. As if you are using PAM or any aerosol mist, it will eventually ruin your coating.
CAN I FREEZE AIR FRYER RAVIOLI?
This is one of the easiest recipes to make ahead for later.
To Freeze: Make as directed below in the recipe card, then let the Ravioli cool to room temperature. Place them on a sprayed (with cooking spray) baking sheet. Then, place the cooked (but cooled) Ravioli on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer until the frozen Ravioli are frozen solid.
Transfer the frozen Ravioli to a freezer bag or a freezer-safe container.
To Reheat From Frozen: Place the frozen Ravioli into the air fryer basket, cook for about 9 to 12 minutes, at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Flip halfway during the cooking process. Remove when fully heated.
WHAT TYPE OF AIR FRYER SHOULD I USE TO MAKE MY AIR FRYER TOASTED RAVIOLI?
The best thing about Air Fryer Recipes is that they will work with almost any Air Fryer. I have tested this recipe with the following Air Fryers:
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus: Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer, Broiler, Roaster, Dehydrator, plus Baking and Reheating, 4QT
- Instant Pot Crisp Lid: Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 in 1, No Pressure Cooking Functionality, 6 Qt, 1500 W
- Philips Kitchen Appliances HD9220/28 Viva Airfryer (1.8lb/2.75qt), Black Fryer
HOW TO BAKE TOASTED RAVIOLI
Follow the directions exactly as written below, and then spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, and set the pan into the oven for 12-15 minutes. Flip halfway and spray with cooking spray,
Remove when the Ravioli is fully cooked.
WHAT GOES WITH AIR FRYER RAVIOLI?
This is a versatile appetizer or side dish and goes well with just about anything you can make.
I love serving these ravioli, with the following dishes:
- AIR FRYER EASY ITALIAN CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN BAKED STUFFED SHELLS
- AIR FRYER, ITALIAN MEATBALL AND BISCUIT BAKE
Air Fryer Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italain Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 9 ounces refrigerated or frozen ravioli
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper
- In a medium shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs with water to combine.
- Dip each Ravioli first in flour to coat thoroughly, then shake the excess flour off.
- Next, dip the flour-coated Ravioli in the beaten egg mixture, then shake the excess egg off.
- Finally, thoroughly coat Ravioli in seasoned breadcrumbs and place on the prepared sheet. Repeat process for all the Ravioli.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F, air fryer setting, and spray the basket with cooking spray
- Put coated Ravioli into the air fryer basket in a single layer and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook Ravioli for 8-10 mins, until golden and crispy.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce or other favorite dips, garnished with chopped parsley, grated parmesan cheese, etc. (optional)
- Air Fryer
- Add cayenne powder or red pepper flakes to the breadcrumbs, Greek seasoning, etc. Italian seasoning could be substituted by your favorite dried herbs (or mix) such as oregano, Greek seasoning, Herbs de Provence, etc.
- If your air fryer is smaller, you will have to cook in batches. Do not overcrowd the air fryer, or the Ravioli will not crisp up.
- Spraying with cooking spray helps to crisp up Ravioli and gives it a nice golden color.
- Keeps fresh in an airtight container in the fridge for four days and freezer for up to 3 months.
- To reheat, preheat Air fryer to 375°F and cook for 3 minutes from the fridge and about 5-6 minutes from frozen until crispy and warmed through.
- Air fryer temperatures vary between brands, so that cooking times may vary slightly.