Good Afternoon. so today, we are playing around with fried ravioli. These are a request by my son Jason, he really wanted them the other day at his favorite restaurant. But, money being money, I couldn’t really justify the $15 price tag. But, I thought about making these instead in my air fryer. Luckily, he agreed without much ado and we ended up with these. I personally think they are just as good at a fraction of the cost.
They are light and airy and they make an amazing snack. I’m thinking of them as a weekly snack.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Fried Raviolis
Fast and easy appetizer/snack/lunch
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Pasta
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 package of frozen ravioli
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- Other supplies: olive oil cooking spray, marinara sauce for dipping
- Keep the ravioli frozen, until ready to use
- Then dip the ravioli into flour, then beaten egg, then breadcrumbs
- Then spray them with non-stick cooking spray and then place them in the air fryer basket.
- Bake at 380 F for 10 minutes. (air fryer setting)
Keywords: frozen toasted ravioli air fryer time louisa toasted ravioli air fryer cooking frozen toasted ravioli in air fryer louisa frozen toasted ravioli in air fryer how long to cook frozen toasted ravioli in air fryer air fryer ravioli without breading air fried ravioli without breadcrumbs air fryer ravioli no breading